The Girl in Twilight

EP 1:
I love how the girls' design looks taken out straight from a random girly dress-up game
Also, I wasn't expecting that other self-thing.

CGI for fight scenes? Not my type, I hope this resembles more in the slice of life world than the other dimension*

Ep1:
80% of the main girls are dumb bimbos. The story is meh and predictable. The action is lame and the animation is mediocre.

This is a pass for me.

I went into this thinking it was going to be CGDCT SOL radio-broadcasting edition... expecting drop or drop soon...

I'm happy I was WRONG! VERY HAPPY! That was awesome! What a way to start the season!

Ok so it started as I expected because I judged it by the cover image: Girls talking at a cafe.

EhcOTO8.jpg

Just LOL

But once the transition happened it became: what am I watching? This is awesome!

Z47Ai7S.gif

(I'm excited enough to immediately change my sig to this)

I did not know this was action (plus a bit of service). And I do love me some girly action anime.

Whatever this is, I like it! This is why I watch anime.

Last edited:
Episode 2.
Talk about a weak ass followup.
After awesomely fighting monsters, next world is some bland normal world and the story is now about marriage. What a snooze.

Episode 1:
Hmmm... This didn't really give me a lot of strong feelings one way or the other... If nothing else, it's certainly a purdy show, for the most part.
I kind of like that these girls are pretty much a bunch of goobers XD Not sure how I feel about all this alternate world/self stuff or the action yet, not certain if it'll be able to pull it off.
Guess I'll give it a couple episodes to see if it can hook me. (Also it would be nice if I had something halfway decent to watch on Hidive so it's not a complete waste of money for the season...)

Debating on dropping this show. The first two episodes bored me to tears, and while the third episode seemed to pick up and interest me a bit, I'm still not sure about it. I guess I'll give it a few more episodes before deciding.

Episode 3.
That's more like it.
Fighting your evil monster fiancee cause you don't wanna be called Chocolate Banana. Good stuff.

That whole merging with your other self thing seems troublesome... I wonder if that's the reason for "disappearance".

Also the yellow bunny. I'm guessing that world is going to fall apart soon.

ep 3.............was that........................did I just get a glimpse of...................sailor moon?

Episode 4.
This world is already better than the last one.
Cowboys, shootouts, bounty hunters, panty shots. This western world rules.

I think I've got the pattern here. Action, slow, action, slow, etc.

Episode 5.
And there being action here lends to it. Mia's fight wasn't very long, but the magical girl cowboy form she has was badass. As was her rapid fire laser six-shooters. Badass.

And the crazy lesbian cowboy Yuu is a traveler too. Interesting...

Last edited:
I think I've got the pattern here. Action, slow, action, slow, etc.
So of course they switch it up this episode to make me look dumb.

Episode 6.
That fight with Sexy Yu and Serious Asuka was pretty boss for how short it was.

And they've stepped into a subliminal cellphone brainwashing world. That can't be good.

dammmit. should i not have dropped it? was just sooo bad... Although i have to admit being haunted by that op

Last edited:
dammmit. should i not have dropped it? was just sooo bad... Although i have to admit being haunted by that op
Summary until now: Girls go into others worlds without any reason, get fun and then trouble, then they have a boss fight and they leave the world, then girls go to others worlds without reason...
You aren't missing anything, I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Back