Lookism

I love them both but I really don’t want to see romance in this I hope they stay close friends and that’s it
drunk Hyung Suk is my absolute favorite lol his true self is very inspirational… trying to change oneself isn’t easy and he inspired others to change too :-)

Last edited:
Hm... I get the sticking to a strong bromance thing tbh if you try to read Lookism just for romance you're sore out of luck. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DRUNK HYUNG SUK! It's always great when drunk Hyung Suk tries(and fails) at being nice. I don't really have a favorite character in Lookism Ilove alot of them for many reasons

Haha, when I first read it I thought is was going to be cliche. Now I have been reading every chapter right when it comes out. Keep reading, don't pause or wait! It gets so much better, especially if you don't have any preferences or bias.

This used to be one of my favorite webtoons, but I dropped it around ~170 chapters. Honestly the peak years were 2017-2018. It's because I really don't see any learning lessons anymore. There was always drama and action, but it just feels like pointless drama and violence at this point. I feel like the author has forgotten these kids are still in high school, and I really miss the high school episodes. I also don't really see an end either because it seems like he just wants to introduce more gangs/characters, insert sad flashback (and almost all of them have the same abusive parents,) start a fight, beating people up, then repeat. This is just my personal opinion and the author definitely puts a lot of effort into the story and art, but I'm starting to lose focus on what the author is really trying to convey to us.

I haven't read it recently. I liked it when the balanced their highschool friendships and focused on problems with day to day society (E.G.bullying) but ever since they introduced the gangs, it sort of threw me off. I love action at times, but it has really drifted from what it used to be in my opinion.

It changed a lot but I also like it now.
Is like they are showing the dark side of society (first with bullying, appearance, now with gangs and how/why minors get in it...and also how some run from home etc.).

I don't think that they don't really teach something now. But is as it is, if u were just there for the bullying and stuffs maybe useless to read...

It changed a lot but I also like it now.
Is like they are showing the dark side of society (first with bullying, appearance, now with gangs and how/why minors get in it...and also how some run from home etc.).

I don't think that they don't really teach something now. But is as it is, if u were just there for the bullying and stuffs maybe useless to read...
I agree with the first part totally! I love both parts, where it’s a slice of life and where it is now, but I totally miss the slice of life aspect it had in the beginning from time to time

I agree with the first part totally! I love both parts, where it’s a slice of life and where it is now, but I totally miss the slice of life aspect it had in the beginning from time to time

True, the slice of life went like "bye"... And now that u mentioned it, it was really a funny part of it.

I absolutely love this manhwa! The premise is so unique and explore it so well (ノ゚0゚)ノ~. The art style has also improved so much. Though the story got pretty dark and i was like how did it even get to this from light highschool drama XD.

Are you caught up with the webtoon? I'm around 270 chs in and ngl I lost interest in it
The worker's arc had its ups and downs but it's been dragged on for far too long. As interested as I am with knowing what the deal is with the whole body swap its starting to feel like it's not worth it honestly.

I don't know how you guys feel about it, but I liking less and less this webtoon. Lots of repetitive scenes, lost interest in the plot, the slice of life is gone...

Back