Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart

Shouldn't there be a romance tag

Before something airs anime moderators only add the most basic tags. After things start airing the anime tag moderators will go through and add additional tags. According to our policy we don't add tags just based on the synopsis. The romance tag does seem like it will apply to this show, but it won't be added until it starts airing and can be confirmed.

If you have tag suggestions for anything that's airing or has aired then please post them in this thread: https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/...for-anime-entries.233018/page-31#post-1892706

Before something airs anime moderators only add the most basic tags. After things start airing the anime tag moderators will go through and add additional tags. According to our policy we don't add tags just based on the synopsis. The romance tag does seem like it will apply to this show, but it won't be added until it starts airing and can be confirmed.

If you have tag suggestions for anything that's airing or has aired then please post them in this thread: https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/...for-anime-entries.233018/page-31#post-1892706
Thnx

Episode 1

Let's get this shit over with.

They just explained the plot in 10 seconds.
This is also 4 minutes per episode.

Love how MC gives no shits about anything.

I also love how one girl is more busty than the cast of "Guy in a Strange World With a Smartphone" combined.

... no comment on the white stuff.

I don't know what is the point of all this.

Haha! Her house burned down! This is funny!

Apparently everything I get for ALG is a short unless I constantly reroll. It's... better than I expected, and I expected it to be complete and utter shit. Nothing much to comment on but it could certainly be worse. Also appreciate how it's more on the lines of ecchi with all the fineness. Yup. One of the best things I'm watching this season, because everything else I'm watching is shit.

It's alright, simple really. Rare they just went straight to the "everyday life" ignoring in a way, a crucial plot point of the two mains meeting and turning into said cat. But I guess it's "funny" that way. Also, flash animation... no complaints, I was certain it wasn't when I saw the PV.

Episode 6

That awkward moment when you're ready to watch some anime and you find ad-libbed footage of goats fooling around :pokerface:

Episode 6

That awkward moment when you're ready to watch some anime and you find ad-libbed footage of goats fooling around :pokerface:

This happened.

I can't believe that this anime probably somehow failed to have budget for this episode, it's a short with quite oftenly recycled character drawings... I guess they had to draw too much in the beach episode... lawl.

Also, the visual novel this is promoting already has a sequel planned, I don't even.

Episode 7
Well, it wasn't a goat episode this week, at least but I do think we have drifted away from the cat idea. Like the cat-guy didn't even appear in this episode as far as I know 0-0

Episode 11

I wonder when they will ever learn that making the penultimate episode of a comedy a serious drama is an awful idea?

It's at least animated, that's all I ask for in this anime's episodes, actually animated anime characters moving about.

my standards for this show is low.

Episode 12

Weak episode for a weak series ending with a weak resolution and not even really functioning as a weak game promotion, honestly.

1.2/5 , get out.

Episode 12

What a weak last episode. It felt like the writers suddenly remembered there was supposed to have a story and tried to cram as much as possible in 4 minutes.

All in all this show was really mediocre. It wasn't so painfully bad it made Skirt Rapist a masterpiece, but it wasn't good either

2.25/5

Back