Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

>Magical school
>MC accidentally sees main girl while changing.
>Main girl is a princess and her powers are fire-based.
>They duel and the "underdog" MC is actually OP.

Didn't I watched this yesterday? Is this the new trend or something or LN authors are running out of ideas and are just plagiarizing each other now?

Anyway, the Type B madness continues and the pain is so so good.

>Magical school
>MC accidentally sees main girl while changing.
>Main girl is a princess and her powers are fire-based.
>They duel and the "underdog" MC is actually OP.

Didn't I watched this yesterday? Is this the new trend or something or LN authors are running out of ideas and are just plagiarizing each other now?

Anyway, the Type B madness continues and the pain is so so good.

this is the same shit I came here to say, it's crazy the amount of parallels. and of course both girls are tsun as hell. the one in this show I'd be cautious to be rooming with though, that was a little disturbing. If a man did that, he'd be in jail in a flash.

Dont know why but I enjoyed this first episode... however it is all too familiar and has been done to hell. Will probably keep watching for a bit but I'm not expecting anything major.

Episode 2

Well, that ending scene sure was soft and bouncy.
The imouto was a bit weird, but at least it's got some reasoning behind it, despite it being delived by info dump.
The male lead is shaping up to be an interesting character, no doubt he'll struggle in this path but that should make it interesting if written well enough. I hope we're done with the blatant exposition, though.
Surprisingly this tsundere is proving to be B type at best, the ending scene makes it somewhat dubious to call her even that.

Knowing that the female lead in this voiced by the same seiyuu as Nikumi and Kajou Ayame... well she's certainly got her perverted fanservice roles...

they are still close too me, they both went harem jelous mode the same time. I liked the main on this more because he had more uniqueness, but the girls are forcing a typical reaction from him. the princess looks poised to lose that tsundere tag real soon because she is pretty honest with her feelings.

this is more sexually explicit than the asterisk war.....................still prefer this one a bit more.....

EP 2

OMG. Some of those scenes had me laughing real good.

"You're not going to tell me that you and your sister aren't blood related?"

That line should have prepared me for what was coming up. OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO HAVE A PERVERTED SISTER THAT WOULD TONGUE PUNCH HIS TONSILS. Da fuq was that?

And that shower scene. Normally you would get that in the later episodes, after a bond has formed, or if the character is a riving whore. Meh. It works I guess.

^she already dry humped him when he was asleep so...............yeah

SHIT. How could I have forgotten that? Let's all say it together class......

tumblr_m1fcziSYj11roupato1_500.gif

And her character is fire..lol

EP 3

Meh. Typical average episode that leads to the reveal of the first opponent who is also your typical "I'm the best" asshole type that need to be brought down a peg or 300. This person who also shares a past with the MC, that claims to have beaten them or something along those lines.

So next episode will have Ikki battle Shizuya, who he apparently ran away from in a previous fight. I'm sure there are reasons. However, I really hope this doesn't turn into a multi-episode battle where Ikki struggles to use his full powers and keeps having flashbacks about how fucked up his family was and then wins in the end. PLEASE let this just be a one and done type situation. In one episode, start the fight, struggle, then snap and beat the shit outa him.

Or will the creators not allow this cause they can't have the MC go all OP too early. UGH. I smell hard core disappointment coming. The potential is sailing farther and farther away.

Ep 3

well I did enjoy the episode for the oat part, but I didn't appreciate the last second attempt to hype up Ikki's 1st opponent. I'd have to agree the sooner tat fight is over the better, mainly because he was just introduced. Ikki doesn't look particularly afraid of him, just a tad concerned I guess.

And as I predicted, I think Stella is officially not a tsundere at all. She's not once showed a tsun side to Ikki since she realized she liked him.

Can someone explain the bathroom scene to me?

When Ikki and Naggi are talking, Naggi says some interesting things that I'm a bit curious about.

Ikki: I'm surprised by the way...That Shizuku seems to open up to you.

Naggi: Oh, is that surprising?
Ikki: She's sensitive and shy around new people, and she's not the kind of girl who becomes friends with others. Especially to men.

Naggi:Well, I am a woman.

Ikki: [uncomfortable laughter] I...I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for being friends with her.

Naggi: Just like what Shizuku said about you. You are strong and very kind, but......
that's exactly why......

First of all, what did "he" mean by "Well, I am a woman"? Was that a joke or is he really a she and that's why Shizuku is able to get along with Naggi?

More importantly, WTF did Naggi mean by the line "You are strong and very kind, but....that's exactly why...."....WHY WHAT?!!! TELL ME!!!!! :flip:

Can someone explain the bathroom scene to me?

When Ikki and Naggi are talking, Naggi says some interesting things that I'm a bit curious about.

Ikki: I'm surprised by the way...That Shizuku seems to open up to you.

Naggi: Oh, is that surprising?
Ikki: She's sensitive and shy around new people, and she's not the kind of girl who becomes friends with others. Especially to men.

Naggi:Well, I am a woman.

Ikki: [uncomfortable laughter] I...I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for being friends with her.

Naggi: Just like what Shizuku said about you. You are strong and very kind, but......
that's exactly why......

First of all, what did "he" mean by "Well, I am a woman"? Was that a joke or is he really a she and that's why Shizuku is able to get along with Naggi?

More importantly, WTF did Naggi mean by the line "You are strong and very kind, but....that's exactly why...."....WHY WHAT?!!! TELL ME!!!!! :flip:

The first one is because he's transgender, (born a male physically but mentally is female)

the second one is probably intentionally cut short as some unknown plot point that we have to wait to figure out.

Just caught up and I am actually still enjoying this. I'm laughing too which is always a good thing. Also enjoying the fight scenes. :D

PS: I have given up comparing it to Asterisk as they both feel different. I enjoy them both.

The first one is because he's transgender, (born a male physically but mentally is female)

the second one is probably intentionally cut short as some unknown plot point that we have to wait to figure out.

I think he's really a woman and it's going to be some messed up surprise later on. As for the cutting off thing, I guess it will come up again later. Maybe with the fight against "I'm the best in the world" dick head.

He was openly asked if he was a guy and he responded;

"Biologically, yes, but rest assured. My heart is that of a maiden"

Think that sums it up.

He was openly asked if he was a guy and he responded;

"Biologically, yes, but rest assured. My heart is that of a maiden"

Think that sums it up.

Dammit. I missed that. I must have had a horriblesubs version cause I don't remember seeing it.

Back