Gyre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone have some movie anime recommendations? I don’t really care what genre they are
    Gyre
    Gyre
    @Nemurin238 ive actually watched all those their really good
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Definitely give Interstella 5555 and Summer Wars a go, both are one of my fav anime movies
    Sajonji
    Sajonji
    Patema Inverted, Ninja Scroll, Maquia, Redline
    I've enjoyed those pretty much & they're not on your watch list :)
    Anytime I think something will have a happy ending/characters won’t die the next episode is devastating
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Some anime that I watched in a nutshell
    Any one have thoughts on Mushoku Tensei Part II? I just found out there’s another part, is it worth watching? Or is it like the first part?
    g3data
    g3data
    if you liked the first part I dont see why you wouldnt like the 2nd. Same goes for the flip side
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Both were really well done
    I really wish this semester wasn’t so hard or would go by quicker I miss my free time I’m so never taking a honors class again
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    Semester is ok but final exams at the end...
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    Oof, that sucks. I hope the rest of the year's a little bit easier!
    I’ve been disliking a lot of MCs recently but the shows are still pretty good
    The demon slayer movie was soooo good but I did cry a bit at the end
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    When I read the manga I felt that too
    Gyre
    Gyre
    @TheNuisance1 for some reason I didn’t really care about his death in the manga ig it’s something about actually seeing it
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @Shygirly if u think about it, the manga is quick enough with so much going on
    Just found out the that Pokémon journeys exists not sure if it’s good tho but now I have the urge to rewatch Pokémon
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    From what few clips I've seen, it kinda ticks me off. It seems like the anime is taking place anywhere BUT Galar so they don't have to do research on what Pokemon are and aren't accessible.
    phantomKID13
    phantomKID13
    omg i rewatched pokemon and it brought back so many memories
    the amount of times I’ve watched the yuri on ice movie trailer will probably surpass the actual run time of the movie
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Someone is eager for that movie, can totally understand though.
    Currently have a ton of free time, time to catch up on this seasons anime
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Looks like we're in the same boat.
    Does anyone have any good manga recommendations?
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    I DO I DO I DO! Got any genre preferences?
    Franzi
    Franzi
    Can also help! My speciality's in shounen, BL and pretty boys in general but I've got range.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back