LangForest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow, it’s been so incredibly long since i’ve been on here! but i’m back into watching anima! :D
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Hope you had a good break!
    LangForest
    LangForest
    i did, but i’m glad i’m back :)
    i guess it’s time to finally binge this season’s anime to catch back up lol i have so much to watch
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You're not the only one. I'm behind by like 25 episodes.
    ugh i fell asleep while watching anime last night and crunchyroll kept playing the next ep until i woke up
    feeling a bit crafty, might make a sweater..
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    Ooh, good luck with the sweater!
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I still have some yarn from years ago to crochet a hat, but I lost my hook and haven't got around to buying a new one. Maybe I should do that soon.
    it’s 2am... i guess it’s time to sleep
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    2 am? What a rookie. It's all about going to bed at 6 am and then waking up at 7 to got to school.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's about the time I went to bed, and boy do I know how it feels to run on adrenaline.
    sometimes you just have to fall back into your old obsessions and find out that they still make you happy :))
    ugh my bed head is always so bad in the morning
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    ugh SAME. And when I have to brush out the knots in my hair, the pain is so PAINFUL
    LangForest
    LangForest
    mine will stick straight up on one side and down on the other and when i brush it it only fluffs up but stays the direction it’s in lol
    found out i’m actually 5’5” (~165cm) and lowkey kinda sad that i’m not hinata’s height anymore
    uh oh, what’s that scary sound in my room?? don’t worry it’s just my cat crawling through tHe INSIDE OF THE DRESSER AND GETTING STUCK
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Good thing my room has no drawers. My cat can do some pretty silly things too at times.
    i was in the middle of crying and a college called me. i had tears on my face and somehow answered in a steady voice
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That sounds impressive, like everything worked out in the end.
    LangForest
    LangForest
    @Ebonyslayer yeah! surprisingly it did! the call even helped bring me down from the “negative high” i was feeling and i stopped crying afterward thankfully
    me: i should watch the shorter shows first to get through more. also me: *starts watching dragon ball*
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That's one to pick, though I feel like the animation didn't age so well. The manga is still good though.
    osaka
    osaka
    omg- that is exactly what I did when I started watching mha- I was supposed to se 12 episodes of some anime and it ended up on this :< haha
    i just made an origami frog and my mood lifted about 50%... maybe frog is what i need more of??
    thinking of setting up an appointment to donate blood. hopefully they dont need me to know my blood type cuz im not paying to find out lol
    Hayane
    Hayane
    Ehm its for your own good to know your blood type even if not for donation.
    Also, which hospital accepts not knowing your blood type lol. Your health registeration documents should or rather must gave it.
    LangForest
    LangForest
    apparently they figure out your blood type after they take it, but if i want to find out what it is i have to pay a certain company to take my blood and check? that’s the info i got from my doctor at least. i might recheck to make sure that’s the case tho
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Oh I thought you just book an appt and that was it?
    the teacher told us to make our presentations for this unit funny, but going over mine it just feels like a shitpost
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah I feel like every presentation I do are random Twitter posts and I don’t use Twitter at all
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Dude literally my presentations are full of shitpost LMAO. I'm not kidding when I say that the first slide, with the title and stuff, has shit like ("A revolutionary lesson" - Elon Musk). Shitpost is my life
    we’re going over the circulatory system in my anatomy class but i already know everything in this unit thanks to Cells at Work lmao
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    *writes down for future purposes* LMAO
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Well, that's one good thing to come out of Cells at Work, even if I'm not a big fan of the series.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back