Anime Lottery Game: Summer 2022

That is one I am watching willingly. Honestly, it isn't the worst uncensored harem fantasy show I have seen. It's actually a little funny how they tried. But it is watchable.
Well, I am going to give it a go. I'll do my duty and watch the whole show! I can take it.

Okay, I got around to watching the first four episodes of my pick, Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World! And it's actually not terrible! I don't really like it, but it's not unwatchable! Two out of five so far.

I already posted something in that show's discussion thread, so I won't repeat myself here, you can go there if you're interested in hearing more about what I think of it.

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World here too.

I am telling you on advance Gens, I shall take the first punishment lol.

You my friend are going to suffer greatly, Ping Pong Club is monstrously bad and two cours of pain:

7kyZOOj.gif

Hope you're ready lol

You my friend are going to suffer greatly, Ping Pong Club is monstrously bad and two cours of pain:

7kyZOOj.gif

Hope you're ready lol
What the fuck how why what /sob
Also, don't I have the option to watch another one within 72hrs or take 2 next season? :potatothonk: before having to watch that...unholy show

Nah, I changed it. First time fail is Ping Pong Club, subsequent fails is then the alternative:

tenor.gif

Or you could just finish the shitty sex slave harem show right now lol
Dammit, out of spite, I will review each episode on the discussion thread but shall never be added to my list LOL
Although, I am not sure if I will have enough time with how the weekend just ended
028ca823eaaedbbe56d768af7d00f1aa.gif

After a lot of procrastination I finally got around to catching up and then finishing my pick for the season as it had finshed airing yesterday, I don't think it was bad, the ending left an odd taste in my mouth.

Finished my two Lottery shows today.

Extreme Hearts was a really cute series. I liked the mix of sports competition and cute idols, but it was just like any other idol show I watched. The second-to-last episode had some Kuroko's Basketball vibes to it in how RISE was able to come back against their rivals. Still it was very enjoyable and I recommend it to anyone looking for a cute idol series with a bit of sports flair. I gave it a 3.5/5.

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World - Oh, boy, where do I begin? I guess the best way for me to describe this series in that each episode is divided in two parts - Part A where lame MC and sexy dog girl slave fight pathetically weak monsters in a dungeon, and Part B where said MC and dog slave girl have raunchy, censored sex. It was lame, boring, and even the sex scenes were not that exciting. No doubt the worst show I've watched for Lottery. 0.5/5 from me.

@Hayane Thank you for trying, my friend. I'm going to honour your sacrifice and force myself to finish this series tonight, and once I've finally put it behind me I'll be able to move on to greener pastures. Then, the both of us will finally be done with this absolutely lamentable anime.

May we both receive better lottery picks in the future.

Back