A Certain Scientific Railgun T

Can't wait for the new season to come out so I can watch it. (Unless that it's been released already.

I hoped they would have killed off the creepy obsessed stalker chick by now. And accelerator. Augh. I hope he doesn't show up too much. That guy makes my ears and eyes bleed. Gross bastard.

Everyone else is fine though. Last season had some good stuff in it, this seems to be setting up some neat stuff

would you guys recommend that I watch the previous related anime's - A Certain Scientific Railgun & A Certain Scientific Railgun S - or can i go ahead straight to this one ??

would you guys recommend that I watch the previous related anime's - A Certain Scientific Railgun & A Certain Scientific Railgun S - or can i go ahead straight to this one ??
It depends most of the characters are from previous seasons. Albeit not entirely necessary, I would recommend it. Subsequent arcs do not explain things from previous arcs. Watching Misaka Mikoto arc in the To Aru Majutsu Index beforehand, where the spin off originates, I would recommend too.

After watching both previous Railgun seasons, the first two Index seasons and the Index movie all several times, my recommendation would be to watch Railgun, then Railgun S and then either Railgun T or start Index, if you really like Touma and Acadamy City.

I can confirm, he's not.
Damn, not even a cameo? :/ I think it would've been fitting and fun to see the creepy bastard with the robot dogs go after Last Order and then Accelerator come down on him like a ton of bricks.

Not to say Misaka's pwnage wasn't satisfying too. I half thought she was just gonna knock those two girls out when she was leaving the hospital. She's fuckin pissed.

Flustered Kuroko is love.

7ZOXm4U.png

Back