Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
strange how much microsoft tries to make you use that despite the miriad of way better browsers available that DONT push themselves on you.
yeah!

tbh the more someone tries to push an app the less likely i am to use it!
there is also the old saying that when an app is free then its you that are the product

i personally just use TOR browser these days! and duckduckgo search.
im not using it for anything dodgy. tbh the reason i use is to spite the big tech firms!
also using it gives cover to freedom fighters the world over that do use it to circumvent authoritarian governments like in china or north korea!

i personally just use TOR browser these days! and duckduckgo search.
there you go. My only problem with duckduckgo though is that their search engine just doesn't always pick up what i need it to where google does. but TOR is really nice, indeed. having a VPN doesn't hurt either.

there you go. My only problem with duckduckgo though is that their search engine just doesn't always pick up what i need it to where google does. but TOR is really nice, indeed. having a VPN doesn't hurt either.
your right. DDG isnt as good as google but im happy to accept that.
lets face it google is now a massive threat to freedom, from their censorship of conservatives who they paint as "far right" tho the far right no longer even exists! too there collaboration with authoritarian regimes like the Chinese communist party. and then there is their most recent youtube purge in which the philosopher stefan molyneux had his channel removed which is crazy as the guy preaches non violence and calls out those that commit violence.

i would like to say more but its getting into politics and sadly politics are so tribal now that people just get upset when they see anything outside their own tribes group think.

i take it then that both Gens and howtoprocrastinate are not fans of sauna's!

lovely hot humid sweaty sauna's!

i take it then that both Gens and howtoprocrastinate are not fans of sauna's!

lovely hot humid sweaty sauna's!
I have never actually been to a sauna. I was referring to FL's humidity, which has been making it feel hotter than it actually is a.k.a the heat index. Due to this combo, it has been really hot this summer.

gotta be honest iv never been in a sauna myself.
i absolutely loath heat and humidity!
AIR CON FTW!

LT: My grandma on my mother's side died yesterday. She had been suffering from Parkinson's for years and thankfully passed away in her sleep. She loved Elvis and rock 'n' roll so wherever she is now I hope she can dance her butt off.

LT: My grandma on my mother's side died yesterday. She had been suffering from Parkinson's for years and thankfully passed away in her sleep. She loved Elvis and rock 'n' roll so wherever she is now I hope she can dance her butt off.
I'm sorry

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Parkinson's is horrible.

sorry for your loss.
i lost my father a couple years ago so i know how hard it is, if you need any advice on dealing with grief don't hesitate to pm me!

wow a 2 day orientation. just how big is that college?
Not That big. The total undergraduate enrollment is 13, 871.
when you say "college" you mean educational institute where one can pursue undergraduate and/or post-graduate education? i.e a university?
Yes, I meant university. I sorta use the terms interchangeably.

LT: Waiting to meet with my advisor to register for classes is making me nervous. They put us in classes based on a survey, however, a lot of people have talked about needing to met with them again and needing their schedules reworked.

Last edited:

You have my sympathies.
LT: Completing my two-day college orientation has me nervous about registering for classes and wanting to change my pre-major.

Honestly, I think most people when they enter post-secondary are pretty nervous about what they actually want to do in life and are indecisive.

You know, first day back at work, and these masks we have breathe SUPER well.

Almost makes you wonder if they might be ineffective and useless.

Back