Which Weapon Do You Want?

Which of the following weapons would you most like to have a replica of to carry around?

• Benihime (Shikai form), Kisuke Urahara's Zanpakuto in Bleach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sode no Shirayuki (Shikai form), Rukia Kuchiki's Zanpakuto in Bleach

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Senbonzakura, Byakuya Kuchiki's Zanpakuto in Bleach

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Zabimaru (Shikai form), Renji Abarai's Zanpakuto in Bleach

• Energy Sword from Halo

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tetsusaiga from Inuyasha

• Kuroh Yatogami's katana in K-Project

• Pickaxe from Minecraft

• Sword from Minecraft

• Kusanagi no Tsurugi "Grass-Mowing Sword" (manga version), Sasuke Uchiha's sword in Naruto

• Wado Ichimonji, Roronoa Zoro's sword in One Piece

• Kikoku, Trafalgar Law's sword in One Piece

• Shusui, Ryuma's sword in One Piece

• Mikaela Hyakuya's sword in Owari no Seraph

• Ishikirimaru from Touken Ranbu

• Frostmourne, the runeblade of Ner'zhul the Lich King in World of Warcraft

• Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, as seen in the live-action movies

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

GrumpyVulcan

Okay, so I'm curious what other geeks would love to (pretend to) wield in real life, of the weapons listed in this poll.

no Destiny choices? aww :( guess I'm running with Senbonzakura then.

no Destiny choices? aww :( guess I'm running with Senbonzakura then.
If we're going with Destiny weapons I'd go with Hung Jury (the OP one with firefly that was sold by the Dead Orbit vendor)/Outbreak Prime, Black Spindle/Praedyth's Revenge (with firefly), and Gjallarhorn/some other gun if I'm already using an exotic weapon in the other two slots.
:smile:

I just realized there was a poll in this thread, totally missed that!

I take it back. I want this guy's fists:

KMLPRiJ.gif

Tetsusaiga from Inuyasha as a cop out. But Benihime is a close second. But will have to look at the list more to decide.

Ok, in term's of power? Vash's arm cannon from Trigun

In terms of I saw the replica and now it adorns the wall of my bedroom: Rebellion from Devil May Cry series

Sword of my dreams: Anduril from the Lord of the Rings series

When I was a kid, the first time I imagined myself carrying a personal weapon a la characters in some action series, I imagined myself carrying a sword/walking-stick type of thing. Just a stick, possibly with an ornate thing on top that can be used as a magical focus item, but the stick itself can also be used to bash things and basically be used as a quarterstaff in combat.

I think I'm gonna stick with that.

Though another neat idea I had was what I called the T-Bone: basically a bar of metal connected perpendicularly to another bar of metal, forming the shape of a T. Held at the "bottom" of the T shape. Requires a lot of strength to wield, by someone who has that can make use of its massive...well, mass, as basically a giant hammer. It wouldn't be my fighting style of choice if I were to self-insert into anything. But hey, at least it's not another boring old sword.

Back