Sports!!

Funkgun

Forum Moderator
Well, seeing that we had a sports thread a while back, i figured it might be time to put it back up.
Same rules for anything, let's actually discuss sports of all kinds, Except UnderWater Basket Weaving. I hate that crap.

Anyhow, to start.
YEA!
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...tegate-penalty/ar-BBseruP?ocid=ansmsnsports11

Serve it! I think Brady got off pretty light last year with the overturn. The fact he was not able to muster a superbowl return made me most happy.

Leicester City are only 1 win away from winning the premiership, this has been the best year of british football in my lifetime.

Thread title could use more exclamation points.

You know what to do!

Judo

It was the European Championships at the weekend, and although I was in Germany at the time and unable to watch it, I've now caught the highlights.

Teddy Riner continues to be an absolute powerhouse of a human, though I was glad to see Sasson come up a weight class and give him the hardest fight he's had in a long time. Neil Adams said that the only way he was going to be beat was by a -100kg fighter coming up a class to use Riner's size against him, which he almost did many times in the fight, he was unlucky to lose to what looked to me to be a pretty weak arm lock, but then I remembered that riner is 6 foot 8 inches and weighs 130kg of pure muscle...

Thank Christ the draft is almost here. I was gonna shank someone if I had to put up with one more frigging second of "pre-draft" coverage.

Leicester City are only 1 win away from winning the premiership, this has been the best year of british football in my lifetime.

I agree 100%. To see a team that hasn't spent millions upon millions at the top of the league with only a couple games to play is just fantastic. I really hope they can hang on until the end.

Japan has new Olympic Logos. Because, well, they ripped off the first one (linky)

I'll say, it looks much improved, but way over detailed.
http://www.brandchannel.com/2016/04/25/new-tokyo-olympics-logo-042516/
tokyo-olympics-logo-600.jpg

Anyhow, at least this Olympics won't be praying for snow like the last time the Olympics went to Japan.

Well it's official. Leicester have won the Premier League, very happy to see that especially as their usual starting team costs so much less than the usual top table teams.

Cavs win in impressive fashion.
The underdogs, they come back to win down 3-1 on Golden State's court.
Holy crap.

I am not a huge James fan, but he is a freaking monster.
Also, happy for Cleveland for finally getting a title. First title of any kind since the 60s.

So is anyone watching EURO 2016?
I've watched all games so far.
Well they started having two games at same time now so I guess I will miss couple games.

I am watching the Euros too. I keep up with most matches, mainly watch those involving England and Spain though.

Holy crap.

Also, happy for Cleveland for finally getting a title. First title of any kind since the 60s.
Only team that could possibly do so in the near future.... Browns still looks pretty bad and Indians... ha

Holy crap.

I about an hour away from Cleveland, and the night of the game I was sitting outside enjoying the evening and all of a sudden my entire neighborhood exploded in cheers. It was insane. I was keeping up with the game via the internet since I don't have cable but I knew the Cavs won well before my phone refreshed. Poor Kyrie didn't get the credit he deserved for winning that game because of LeBron but hey, well done Cleveland. It's about time. Definitely looking forward to the celebration happening in CLE tomorrow!

Only team that could possibly do so in the near future.... Browns still looks pretty bad and Indians... ha
NFL is a fickle thing though. The worst team might be a contender in like 2-3 years
Indians? Eh.. well.
I about an hour away from Cleveland, and the night of the game I was sitting outside enjoying the evening and all of a sudden my entire neighborhood exploded in cheers. It was insane. I was keeping up with the game via the internet since I don't have cable but I knew the Cavs won well before my phone refreshed. Poor Kyrie didn't get the credit he deserved for winning that game because of LeBron but hey, well done Cleveland. It's about time. Definitely looking forward to the celebration happening in CLE tomorrow!
Irving Probably does not mind, he seems pretty humble. He was EXACTLY what LeBron needed to win it again. The Pippen to Jordan, the Kobe to Shaq, That deadly 1,2 punch that won games on the road.

I bet it is nuts there though. I remember when Seahawks finally won a Championship (no disrespect to our WNBA) Town went bonkers. (sadly I was a Broncos fan, so it was a bit bittersweet)

Back