DrSlime's avatar

DrSlime

• 69ville
  • Joined Aug 19, 2019
  • 20 / Other

Honestly, this manga is like literally a blatant ripoff of solo leveling. Monsters appear from gates and stuff, people get cool powers, the mc's mom is sick, literally like the same thing. I also forgot to mention that the mc in this one awakens to his powers in a near death scenario.... hmmm... wonder where thats from.

I mean, if you wanna read this for the plot of awakening to cool powers, go straight ahead. But, if you've read solo leveling, this manga probably is gonna bother you a little bit.  5/10, stolen plot, but still kinda cool

JhopeJawLine Oct 29, 2020

It can't be a ripoff if it came out before solo leveling🤨🤨🤨

CapitaineOtaku Jul 10, 2020

I see people comparing any manwha that has dungeons with solo leveling like how any new isekai manga is compared to sword art online even though none of them created the genre. They were just the ones that got the most attraction first. If you base your review solely on whether you've read a similar story before then I'm pretty sure the amount of manga you'll read will not reach 20 in your lifetime.

QueenSkull Jul 3, 2020

It's funny how this came out before Solo Leveling tho

So it is not a stolen plot, but rather perhaps Solo Leveling that stole it from this?

I wonder what people would say about Solo Leveling if they read this first instead

Shampoliny May 24, 2020

late to the party, but ''i am the sorcerer king's light novel came out long before solo leveling sooo... who is copying who again?

DrSlime Nov 5, 2019