[ANSWERED][REQUEST] Sort Anime and Manga lists by length of series / number of chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansaii

I love going through my "want to watch"/ "want to read" lists and getting through anime/manga that I've been meaning to experience. But often, I don't have a great deal of time to start a long series and just want to read a short self-contained story or watch a short anime film/music video. It's a bit tedious to click on each "want to..." title until I get to one that is of a short enough length that I feel comfortable starting it. It would be great if, in addition to "name," "rating," and "recently updated," if we could organize these lists by length of series, length of episode, and/or number chapters.

Thank you all for everything you do to keep this site great!!

you can actually sort your list by their no. of chapters and volumes.

170037125_730081824347873_1635724015398340748_n.png

just type in your desired number

It is also the same on the anime section

That's not what they meant. They mean sorting, not filtering.

@sansaii, you can access those sorts from the table view. They are currently not available in the grid view.

That's not what they meant. They mean sorting, not filtering.

@sansaii, you can access those sorts from the table view. They are currently not available in the grid view.

That's not what OP meant either xd (I think lol). While what you said is very true, and it's a top notch feature, OP asked specifically for the "Want to read/watch" lists, where you can't sort by total number of chapters/episodes. This suggestion would be pretty useful when you just wanna relax and watch some short series, so you search for one on your WTW/WTR lists, as OP pointed out. See attached images (ignore my poor taste):
iAZ47nQ.png
IIJOkQE.png

Still tho, what I personally do, since I know this feature hasn't been implemented, is to just create a custom list with all your WTW/WTR so that you can manually arrange them to be in order from most to least (or viceversa) episodes/chapters. A bit tedious, but once you do it, it's really practical ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.D. Sorry for the small necrobump lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back