[HELP] Video doesn't load, only audio and subtitles.

Trigonium

I noticed it a few weeks (approx. 3 weeks) ago, but didn't really mind too much and just gave it time to fix itself thinking it was a server-side issue. Tried watching kaguya-sama earlier today though and it still didn't work. So I swapped to my old phone to check if that one worked, and it did without flaw. So I went back to my current phone and tried with incognito, which got the common black screen issue other users have reported.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!

I noticed it a few weeks (approx. 3 weeks) ago, but didn't really mind too much and just gave it time to fix itself thinking it was a server-side issue. Tried watching kaguya-sama earlier today though and it still didn't work. So I swapped to my old phone to check if that one worked, and it did without flaw. So I went back to my current phone and tried with incognito, which got the common black screen issue other users have reported.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!

disabling hardware acceleration on the browser will fix the problem

I was using opera so i had to go here opera://settings/startPage scroll down to system and turn off Use hardware acceleration when available then click on relaunch

Back