Best Gunslinger Faceoff Winner: Kino!

Which gunslinger is the better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jgTDNGp.gif

Haters gonna hate.
No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

HO73rPU.gif

Fuck that bullshit assfucking dickfuckery of some bullshit ass broken as fuck game mechanics where being a shortstack means you get a fucking ass load of crack cocaine agility speed that lets her forego any semibalance of tactics or team play where she can bumrush the show, unload a clip and zoom away again before actually good people in this fucking broken ass fuck game can even scratch their now worthless balls because none of this fucking actual tactical realist bulldick means fucking shit when you got fucking broken ass fucking hax like this with a gun that you don't need to aim with because you got your metaphorical dick in their face before they even know they're getting cockslapped on both cheeks with it. Fuck everything about this fucking pick and may she get fucking stomped by whatever Joe 12 Pack that's up against her.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

I don't care if it's SAO or not. I'm not not voting for a loli.

Llenn's not actually a loli.
SbWZ3Cu.jpg

Her ingame avatar looks like that because she's embarrassed about being tall.

Enough SAO talk though. City Hunter's new movie didn't have much plot, but goddamn was the animation smooth. The art was nice too. It kept the 80s flair while updating it enough that it didn't feel dated. Ryo was looking quite manly compared to most anime protagonists.

Llenn's not actually a loli.
SbWZ3Cu.jpg

Her ingame avatar looks like that because she's embarrassed about being tall.

Enough SAO talk though. City Hunter's new movie didn't have much plot, but goddamn was the animation smooth. The art was nice too. It kept the 80s flair while updating it enough that it didn't feel dated. Ryo was looking quite manly compared to most anime protagonists.
But we ain't voting for the tall glass of water, but the short shrimp stack of shrimps.

Back