Best Character with Glasses Faceoff Winner : Rei Kiriyama!

What should be the theme for the next round?

• Best mecha pilot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone who hasnt seen either show, who you gonna vote for? A character from a show about sex addiction, or a show about a woman who is Jellyfish Royalty and can command them to fight for her?

I think the choice is clear, but I can cite from The Book of Smith if need be.

To anyone who hasnt seen either show, who you gonna vote for? A character from a show about sex addiction, or a show about a woman who is Jellyfish Royalty and can command them to fight for her?

I think the choice is clear, but I can cite from The Book of Smith if need be.

lol

I read up, and to clear up any confusion xxxHolic is about a boy who sees youkai and he works at a woman’s store (idk if she’s a youkai) in exchange for protection from youkai.

Princess Jellyfish is about a jellyfish enthusiast who meets a cross dresser.

You know, AP sometimes pulls some shit like letting the world #1 dad lose to a talkative discount Nazi, but I can't stay mad for long since then the very next round PJ wins in a landslide.

Shit, a show about Nazis had my favorite EP. Or OP of the season, or top 3. Whichever one it was, it was some amazing ass shit like those Nazis banged out some phat tunage. I don't know which people you're talking about but I'm enough of an edgy teen to vote for Nazis, even if it's a discount Nazi.

My taste isn't so good.

Shit, a show about Nazis had my favorite EP. Or OP of the season, or top 3. Whichever one it was, it was some amazing ass shit like those Nazis banged out some phat tunage. I don't know which people you're talking about but I'm enough of an edgy teen to vote for Nazis, even if it's a discount Nazi.

My taste isn't so good.

Those nazis aren't the same nazis that made Mozart roll in his grave =P

Whomever nominated Kyoya is a person of great culture.

Those nazis aren't the same nazis that made Mozart roll in his grave =P
Shit, I didn't think we were talking about different Nazis! I prefer my Nazis to your Nazis, even though my Nazis mixed Christianity, Norse, Holy Roman Empire, a bunch of other non-Nazi shit into some super Nazi shit. I just wanted to say Nazi a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back