Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2

Etue

[sadht]Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2[/sadht]
alt title: The world only god knows Season 2

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations[sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Season 2 is here, pray it may entertain as well as the last season did.

ep 1.
...Input error... Parameters breached, data leak detected.

I like the first girl, she's an interesting tsundere.

Last edited:
re: The World Only God Knows 2

So glad to see the second season of this anime back so fast!And what's a better way to start off the season than with a tsundere girl!

EDIT:Btw you should change the topic name(if you can),since most people are familiar with the english name The World God Only Knows a.k.a TWGOK.

Last edited:

I'm excited, but at the same time I don't want this season to end up like the previous where my favorite girl was the 1st.... and I prb just jinxed myself lol

Yes. And her VA- Ami Koshimizu AKA Kallen from Code Geass AKA Horo from Spice and Wolf.

Really?Wow i didn't notice,probably because I haven't watched CG and S&W in a long time.Well but at the end of the ep she looked so cute :D

EDIT:Btw you should change the topic name(if you can),since most people are familiar with the english name The World God Only Knows a.k.a TWGOK.

I am aware, however only moderators can change the topic titles after they have been set and I felt like avoiding people piling on me and screaming something akin to ''heretic!'' in Japanese terminology.

Ep 1.
(no spoilers)
I liked the bit music form of the prior series intro, I find the new intro less awesome but bearable, I deem the world only god knows as having one of the best intro's ever. Yes, I already knew that when making the topic, but why add everything to the same post? LAZYEYES!

I am aware, however only moderators can change the topic titles after they have been set and I felt like avoiding people piling on me and screaming something akin to ''heretic!'' in Japanese terminology.

Ep 1.
(no spoilers)
I liked the bit music form of the prior series intro, I find the new intro less awesome but bearable, I deem the world only god knows as having one of the best intro's ever. Yes, I already knew that when making the topic, but why add everything to the same post? LAZYEYES!

If they bitch, point them my way.

Re: The World Only God Knows 2

When she was sounding out the syllables in the beginning, it was so adorable that I had to hear it again. And loved the music in that scene.

Enjoyed the dance/j-pop/techno OP. Glad to see they didn't change the style.

And that entire parley segment, that was worth the wait.

Hehe, her and cute things :love:

Yes. And her VA- Ami Koshimizu AKA Kallen from Code Geass AKA Horo from Spice and Wolf.

That just makes it even better!

Man, girl one has got some large mammary glands.

I wonder what other archtypes they'll put in this season. I also hope they continue the character development shown at the end of last season, that made the series infinitely better...

I'm glad it's back! I really enjoyed the first couple minutes of the show. So far it seems like the last season, so I'm liking it. The new girl seems good, but...
I was sad when she was gonna throw the kitty!

I love the new girl! I was sorta happy she was about to throw the cat. Shows how untypical this shows willing to be at times. I just find her so adorable also............
especially when the guy found the kitty in the dojo and she was in the background looking like she wanted to cuddle with it, then the guy turns around and she gets mad, then turns back and she looks sad over it all.

I'm not sure I'd classify Kusunoki as a tsundere. Her psychology is a bit different, and her relationship with Keima isn't that of a typical tsundere.

I'm happy this is back on the air. I can't wait for Haqua to show up, she's one of my favorites. I'm a reader of the manga and I have to say it's really worth reading. The anime probably will never cover the ground the manga has, and there are some great characters waiting deeper in this story.

ep 1. Op... i saw a teacher... that will be worth the watch, as well as what seems to be Haqua. And i knew she was going to say his drawing was terrible. But i like this arc but its not Tsundere, as it seems she is trying to hide her love of things and not for a person.
a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. so it might be possible for her to be portrayed as such.
I loved the first season so ill keep watching this.

Great episode, TOGK is sweet.
Elsie is as cute as ever and the new heroine is amazing, great VA and nice type of character. I wonder how Keima will make the move!

Ep2
If you listen when they are at the store you can hear that the music is Kanon Happy Happy Crescent from season1 :D Nice touch

LOL Katsuragi's he's playing a game while watching a movie and Elsie's in the back crying =[
Icecream part was super cute...SHIKASHI!...nothing can top the Chuuu part ^_^!!

Very good episode!!Super cute tsundere parts.

Also be sure to watch after the ED song,there's a preview to the next ep.

Back