Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl

RecklessAngel

Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

been following this manga for a while now...
the first episode aired last night.

it's an, err... interresting story. promises of lots of fanservice though, so if you don't like that... watch out. ;) otherwise, a love story.

story in a can:
aliens go to check out the progress on planet earth, crashland and a boy called Hazumu gets injured. the Aliens fix him right up, but due to unexplained problems, He is turned into a She. que fanservice, angst, and peasants rejoicing.

what... Reckless and wicked warrior angels like myself can't like the girly stuff? =^_^;= ... okey, kill me now then.

PS: the teacher's voiceactor also voice the most annoying character in Tenchi: Mihoshi. she's just as ditzy in this series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kasimasi ~Girl meets Girl~

that sucks be a boy 1 sec turned into a girl

I can't help it... I found the first episode hilarious... I'm hoping the rest are humorous as well.

Episode 1
I found it interesting though that it was announced to the whole world... I wonder what's going to happen now...

"Yeah, umm... Our bad. We kind of crashed our ship on this kid and turned him into a girl. Please be good to him! Ta-ta!"
Roffeltastic first ep, that's for sure...

i LOVE this show. Very funny, and kinda makes you wonder " what if that happened to me" That would be crazy =D

I don't have to worry about that. I would never be out in the woods playing with flowers. ;)

MechaTama31 said:
I don't have to worry about that. I would never be out in the woods playing with flowers. ;)

haha, good point, i dont think anyone, who goes to the this place, would do that.
"Kerghan, would you like to go to Colorado and pick flowers with us?"
"No, thanks. New season of anime is starting, and i gotta beat Baldur's Gate 5" =D

I'm getting a good feeling from it, personally.

I would actually like to see it stay right away from service, because it, barring the IP, could actually tell a rather sweet story.

I don't see that happening, though. Heh. I'll probably still enjoy it, but I don't think the saccharine feel will hold. It'll become another generic-y service comedy, with a slight twist.

Have you ever tasted saccharine? Just by itself? It's one of the foulest things people regularly ingest. ;)

dis anime is similar to yin yang xchange > Bishoujo Games, it has a diferent story thou. but the characters are much a like

ive watch episode 1-4 already and im looking forward for some updates ryt now

Last edited by a moderator:

MechaTama31 said:
Have you ever tasted saccharine? Just by itself? It's one of the foulest things people regularly ingest. ;)

Try powdered chocolate. >_>

@the other guy with the SEED fetish: Ouch.

Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl, along with Strawberry Panic, is the best yuri anime in existence. Funny, exciting (not in a perverted way) and dramatic.

it started off OK, the aliens were funny, but the ending was totally anticlimactic. one of those shows that makes you think, "wow, I just wasted 6 hours watching this."

Back