Full Metal Panic: Sigma

B

BTime

Full Metal Panic continues forward. Currently reading Chapter 37 and it's as great as ever. Hopefully we'll get another full length animated series after this story wraps up.

As of today it's 43 chapters in and events have been vastly different from previous volumes. Not wanting to spoil anything except to say I'm pretty happy where things are going.

I completely forgot that I was going to check this manga out.

Hopefully we'll get another full length animated series after this story wraps up.

Does the manga look as if it'll come to an end soon? If it appears so, I'm not gonna bother with reading Sigma unless a lot of time has passed and there isn't any news about the possibility of a fourth animated season.

Sigma appears to be getting down the last couple of chapters [currently at chapter 51] and it's been an interesting ride. Unlike what has been animated to date, Sigma has been much heavier on drama leaving me with mixed feelings on whether we can expect them to animate the remainder of the series.

The anime is based on the Light Novels, not any of the mangas, so the chance for another series has been there for a good 3 or 4 years now so I dont hold high hopes for another series.

The final chapters for Full Metal Panic Sigma are out. It was a really good read.

Back