DNA²

L

Lucky

DNA²

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Episode 15:
My version has a really bad visual quality, so I can't figure out if that bullet on the ground in the end of ep 15 was the one Karin was given to shoot Junta (the original anti-megaplayboy bullet, meaning she shot Junta with some other one) or not. Did anyone have a version with quality good enough to see the markings on the bullet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall:
even though i don't have the good version of dna2 as far as i remember Karin did shoot the guy with the bullet she intended from the very beginning, the bullet that would destroy the dna rather than the bullet that was switched.
Also, if i remember correctly, the guy was uncounsious for a while and when he came around he asked what happened/what did he miss and the girlfriend answered that it was nothing, only the death of the biggest playboy in the world.

Overall:
Exactly. And right after that, the camera pans in on the ground next to Junta, and we see an unfired bullet on the ground that looks like the one Karin was given to shoot Junta with. But because the quality is bad, I can't make out the markings (to compare it to the bullet that Karin was supposed to shoot Junta with)

Overall:
it's been a while since i saw it, but if i were to take a guess from what i remember, karin jsut shot him with a bullt that erased his memory and not the anti-mega playboy bullet since if he was with whats her name it would have been kept under control anyway

Overall:
I think she used the same bullet that was intended to be used at the beginning. And the bullet that was shown in the ground was just a shell. I mean...when Juntas grandgrandgranddaughter (or what was she) shot Junta, shell that flew to the ground was also an bullet instead of empty shell. They must not know that bullet and empty shell look different.

Overall:
It sure looked like an intact bullet to me and not an empty shell casing. Although you have a point with the great granddauter comparison.
So it was a mystery ending then? I like it :smile:

i lol at this anime. I watched the dub of it and its the worst dub ever. it was interesting and could of been good but was.....meh

Back