Digimon Xros Wars

Garyuu

[sadht]Digimon Xros Wars[/sadht][sadhl=3108]digimon-xros-wars[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Curiosity got the better of me. I never watched much anime like this, so I wanted to see what it was like. Like I thought, it was painfully generic. It was still kind of fun to watch the first episode.

I hope it's okay for me to post/bump this...

I've been following this closely as often as I can, and I like it so far. Especially since I thought it was going to be a turd when I saw the previews- Like Shoutmon, I thought he was stupid and ugly and when I saw him but he somehow redeemed himself in the show.

Can't say it's bad or good. Digimon is Digimon. Though the O.G. first season is quite nostalgic for me.

The first and second seasons were probably the best, but I like the other ones anyway from what I've seen of them.

I've been keeping up with the show, and it's pretty much what you'd expect from a kid's show. Sometimes I can't stand it. You get the same exact transformation sequence every episode. It's expected though. It's incredibly long, and they don't try to do anything with it. In some shows they might change the beginning or end so it isn't as obvious, but I guess kids must be pretty stupid.

I started watching out of curiosity. I don't know if I can finish it. I'll see.

Back