The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST

The new testament of the new Oppai devil ''burst''

Maria is the only thing that makes this series special and only because she's like Kuroko from railgun but less annoying.

I lie, the lead is actually somewhat passable compared to the average male lead quality of this genre.

I think this series has potential. Really I do.

But it's all buried in mediocrity and gratuitous fan-service.

Episode 1

This was surprisingly good, though that ecchi moment was inserted in the worst moment possible and killed the mood.

Episode 1

This was surprisingly good, though that ecchi moment was inserted in the worst moment possible and killed the mood.

Indeed, The fanservice cannot even compare with Valkyrie drive, what's the point? It should be more gracious and integrated deeply into the plot. :drink:

I agree. There is too much fan service to the point where the plot progressive so slowly and scenes of any importance are so few and far between it makes the show basically impossible to take seriously. And I'm a fan of ecchi harem shows as much as the next guy but sometimes you have to dial it back in order to tell a coherent story. Anyway if you like these types of shows its worth a watch but it's mediocre and best.

Back