Sergeant Frog

FireFlower

[sadht=Keroro Gunsou]Sergeant Frog[/sadht][sadhl=695]sergeant-frog[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

A-P Database said:
images

As the mighty star fleet of the planet Keron prepare their invasion of Earth, Sergeant Keroro and his elite team of commandos have been sent to infiltrate the enemy strongholds and gather as much intelligence as possible. However, it seems even his extensive military training is no match for the forces of Earth, as he is discovered and captured by the two middle school siblings, Fuyuki and Natsumi. Submitted to the rigorous torture of housework duty, the amphibious Keroro must now bide his time, covertly locate his squad-mates, and resume his mission of conquest!

Currently I am watching every saturday 4 episodes. I start watching 7 P.M (GMT+2)
Currently watched episodes: 16
Next watching day: 21/03/2009
Join into Sergeant Frog Anime Buddy Group!

Last edited:
Re: Sergeant Frog - Keroro Gunsou

Well pretty interesting show.

Episodes 1-4
I think Keroro is very interesting character along with events that come along. I was amused when Keroro found out, what kind luxury life Private Tamama is living. Own shops in mansion yard, no-one tells him to do chores or anything. Well anyway I found it funny too when Giroro was confused when his traps weren't working at all against Natsumi. Leek has a power!

Last edited:

I love this series so much! Though I'm a bit bummed now cause I've run out of episodes :crying:

Join then to rewatch, you might have missed maybe some references or something but don't tell others if they are told in future episodes or atleast warn about it and wrap text in spoiler tags ;)

I'm stalled on episode 2 of Sergeant Frog. It's good, but it's also VERY long, and I'm watching some other things...

(250 and still going)

I watched half of that, and absolutely loved the first season, but from ep50 on it gets weaker and weaker. You could just start and drop it when time presses. I replaced it with Gintama.

Noted as particularly good: episodes 13, 15, 48.

Well again another set of four has been watched.

Episodes 5-8
I laughed a lot during these episodes. The secret base under the house and Lord of the Terror is a cute little girl with lucifer's spear (that is actually like my cell phone ^^. Well I'm pitifying that ghost who tries to scare people at the beach but almost everybody ignores her. T_T And Mack! Motorshaw killer is back!!!

Episodes 9-12
Whoa, really unique character appears! Kuroro is really evil I have to say... Always teasing others with his twisted tricks and other things... Poor Keroro, that tooth really must hurt a lot.

Well anyway looks like Kuroro's inventions are half-way made always. Having side effects that are not welcome, but at last he got punished by Giroro in episode 12 when Kuroro stole his belt. But what a kind amazing effect that belt had on Giroro... who would have thought you cannot anymore aim properly when your balance is lightly off without the belt.

Episodes 13-16
Zeromo or Dororo is in on the field! I knew he was a ninja from opening video but I had no idea he wants to protect earth. Well I bet there will be more plots coming up too! I really liked the idea when that girl twisted personality came to real life as a double, Whoa almost blew up whole planet! And how tragic event when Giroro and Keroro fused together! I laughed a lot that time :) Also again Mois almost destroyed Earth with that spear... And those flowers when Dororo wanted to see city full of flowers was funny too. Sadly I guessed correct those plants will change into man eater plants but it was fun anyway :)

Well guess I should start make notes from each episode so these events would be in chronologic order.

I watched half of the episodes and i found myself really liking this series! And in my opinion the episodes around 100 and afterwards are better then the first ones ^^

but i ran out of episodes to watch since not much ppl seem to sub them...

Looks like I haven't commented here lately but lets continue...

Episodes 17-28
Pretty basic stuff that you can see in every anime... ghost stories, beach etc... Well it was still funny in its own way but I would like to see own ideas someday too :)

Episodes 29-32
Okay here is a bit more new stuff. A racing saucer that is a dub (as a reference think about china copies of apple ipods ;)) Keroro's platoon is now almost public information thanks to school newspaper, eventough nobody believes them. A lot new and fun stuff in this pack! :)

I've been watching this lately and I just have to say that it has the best english dubs of any show I've ever watched (that wasn't originally in English of course). I would even call them superior to the subs, and I'm usually a complete dub hater.
________
Subaru R-2

Last edited:
I have always loved this anime. It's one of my favorites. I'm really thankful I found it when I found it though. Although I wish I found it earlier. I started watching this anime in 2016 and I was lucky enough to be able to watch all the episodes. (back in the late 2000s and early 2010s, it was harder to find episodes since they weren't all subtitled.) I recommend this anime to anyone who prefers longer animes and likes frogs and comedy

(back in the late 2000s and early 2010s, it was harder to find episodes since they weren't all subtitled.)
No kidding. When they took down FaiTakeruSachiko's channel on YouTube, it was six freaking years before someone out there subbed the rest of the show.

Also, how did I not know there was a thread for my favorite show?

Back