Medaka Box

Etue

[sadht]Medaka Box[/sadht][sadhl]medaka-box[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

~ Dunno what to think of this.

Episode 1 was ''okay''

The characters are pretty amusing, the male lead is something different, although not completely original it's still an underused type of male lead. After all the wimpy male leads and the generic tough guys this feels somewhat refreshing. The female lead is a slightly typical pure-hearted genki-girl for now which isn't a too common choice for female leads, but I hope we get some more development on her.

While the setting seems to be a large scale, somehow it didn't come across as being "too big" though not quite sure how to say it. Thus far it's managed to get me to like the characters, while they make the heroine seem a bit too perfect, I'm not actually bothered by it, which is surprising.The soundtrack seemed to ruin the mood in one or two points, though. Definitely going to continue to watch it.

I thought this anime would be more... flashy. The first episode was pretty plain. The character designs kinda bug me in this anime too, the males tend to look ridiculous at some angles (and dat hair). Medaka and her boobs are fun, though.

I read that this is going to air for two seasons, both 26 episodes. Is that true? Seems a bit excessive if the whole story revolves around helping random students. I hope for something more complex than that.

I thought this anime would be more... flashy. The first episode was pretty plain. The character designs kinda bug me in this anime too, the males tend to look ridiculous at some angles (and dat hair). Medaka and her boobs are fun, though.

I read that this is going to air for two seasons, both 26 episodes. Is that true? Seems a bit excessive if the whole story revolves around helping random students. I hope for something more complex than that.

If you think in the likes of Sket Dance which follows a rather similar idea, you can find that this one could also reach far. It does have potential, I liked it and found it interesting. I honestly would find it a shame if it was wasted on 12-13 episodes only.

If you think in the likes of Sket Dance which follows a rather similar idea, you can find that this one could also reach far. It does have potential, I liked it and found it interesting. I honestly would find it a shame if it was wasted on 12-13 episodes only.

True. Though I'll probably drop it if it stretches to infinity. One Sket Dance is enough for me.

Meh. Seems average and if it is going to be more like sket dance I do hope it only lasts 12 episodes.

Seems like a decent show. I'll watch it. I like this Medeka chick, and the dippy Loli. Also...when did Kamina join a kendo club?

I found it amusing, nothing more nothing less. I reallllllllllly loved Shiranui though, even if the anime just gets worse, if Shiranui stays the same I'll keep watching.

This episode was completely meh in every aspect and so far I think Medaka is just a god awful character type. I really hate these always perfect, always right characters. Unless they are going to show that she is fallible at some point then this is going to turn into a boring slog.

I could not get invested in this show at all. The whole episode just felt like I was either annoyed with something or bored. I think everyone will benefit from me not following this series.

ep 1. Another manga they made into an anime, but this one is odd because it has almost 150 chapters out. This episode was pretty similar to the manga, they just over exaggerated everything. Also it seems they added a bit more fanservice than they should of.

For some reason I had heard this would be amazing and was really pumped to start watching. It was far from it. Kinda disappointing.

This is like a "kind-hearted" Haruhi with giant breasts.

Episode 2.

Catching a shoe vandal, and recovering a cute puppy...I mean, giant, scary Borzoi. And it's becoming apparent, Dippy Loli is gonna be the scene stealer of this show. And animals are scared of Medaka...I'm not really surprised.

ep 1. Another manga they made into an anime, but this one is odd because it has almost 150 chapters out. This episode was pretty similar to the manga, they just over exaggerated everything. Also it seems they added a bit more fanservice than they should of.

How is it odd because of the chapter count? There are lots of manga that get adapted with 100+ episodes beforehand. Just off the top of my head there is sket dance, beelzebub, toriko, bakuman, and the world god only knows...

9 times out of 10 the manga (game or light novel) comes first, anime usually exist to support the sales of manga volumes in japan.

Medaka Box. I like this okay, but I'm kind of disappointed. I have not looked at the manga, but a few people hyped this to me awhile back and so far I'm not seeing it. I like the two mains, but I'm just not sure these stand alones are interesting enough. I'm curious if there's going to be an over arcing plot here, or it's just going to be this the whole time.

9 times out of 10 the manga (game or light novel) comes first, anime usually exist to support the sales of manga volumes in japan.

Medaka Box. I like this okay, but I'm kind of disappointed. I have not looked at the manga, but a few people hyped this to me awhile back and so far I'm not seeing it. I like the two mains, but I'm just not sure these stand alones are interesting enough. I'm curious if there's going to be an over arcing plot here, or it's just going to be this the whole time.

Not sure, from what I heard, and I haven't confirmed, this thing gets darker, dunno if this anime will follow that trend IF is true.

Episode 3.

Ugh. No wonder Zenkichi hates this guy. Sparkling, Bishie boy D-bag...I hate him too. And I agree with Medaka. She's got the body, show it off if she wants to! Oh, and something about him maybe becoming judo club captain, or something.

Episode 4.

Seems like they could have found a way to squeeze the first bit of this episode, into the end of episode 3. Cause it was just a massive waste of time. The only entertaining bit about that episode, was the dumbass tomboy.

Episode 4.

Seems like they could have found a way to squeeze the first bit of this episode, into the end of episode 3. Cause it was just a massive waste of time. The only entertaining bit about that episode, was the dumbass tomboy.

Yeah for some reason the episode just cannot follow a rather proper line. The episodes start with shadows of the last one and or a small issue and then completely shift the topic to another one. MB seems to be a weekly manga, so the animators are just probably trying to put the normally short chapters into one episode, which gives that "meh" effect in the end.

attempted to get caught up with this series.... but hated it so also dropped.

this season is not looking good at all. i hope it's just a bad season and not something else, like me <gulp> growing out of anime!!!!! <gasp>

Back