Post badge ideas here!

5. The Duchess' Troll - if you troll/spammed any AP admin/staff's page with any nonsense comments(or it doesn't have to be a troll's comments. maybe if that user frequently comments on your page.

lol, why would any admin or staff member want this badge to exist?

Set the Wayback Machine, Mr Peabody! - Watched X amount of anime from the 70s
Tripping the Anime Fantastic - Watched X amount of anime from the 80s
20th Century Boy - Watched X amount of anime from the 90s
The Great Hunt! - Watched X amount of city hunter (maybe all the TV shows and 1-2 movies + 1-2 ovas or something).
Mechanization - X amount of Mecha Tags

We should have some metabadges at some point!

You are a Studious - Achieved X amount of badges related to Studio badges (ie, gained 5 badges such as JC Staff, IG Production, Toei Animation, etc)?
Trail of Bodies - Have the Stalker Badge + Left so many odd comments or something?
Exploding Blogosphere - have 2+ custom list badges + 2+ blog badges?
Multiple Duality - X amount of loved chars + X amount of hated chars?

Edit:
For manga stuffs:
Page Lover - Read 500+ Manga
Book Lover - Read 1000+ manga
Group Study - Read x amount of harem manga +
Group Study in Reverse - Read x amount of reverse harem manga
You've been decked - read x amount of manga with card battles tag

Last edited:
I-Idiot! I-Its not like you deserve this badge! Or B-Baka! I-Its not like you deserve this badge! - has [x] amount of characters with the "Tsundere" tag in their "I love.." list.

Pervert - has [x] amount of characters with the "Frequently-Naked" tag in their "I love.." list.

Nyan~ Or Meow~ - has [x] amount of characters with the "Catgirl" tag in in their "I love.." list.

Last edited:
But how can you tell the difference? - With 2 characters that are twins of each other, mark one as loved and the other as hated.
Wait, what? - With 5 sets of 2 characters that are twins of each other, mark 1 of each set as loved and the second of each set as hated. (Basically, first one times 5)

There needs to be a konata badge for example She's the ultimate OTAKU = Watched all of Lucky Star, have Konata in loved Characters and rated Lucky Star with a 4+ star rating.

well then what do you get for marrying her.....
ring-1.jpg

Badge Badge Badge Badge Badge Badge Badge Badge... - You have five or more ''Broken Record'' characters in your favorites list.

I don't like the idea of getting a badge for watching a single show sans extras.
A badge for watching a similar bunch of shows, on the other hand:

{Kino's Journey+Mushishi+Diary of Tortov Roddle+something else}= badge with something to do with traveling
Manh(w/u)a Badge
NoitaminA Badge (watch 10 or something shows that aired in the noitaminA timeslot)
Maybe something for having a blog post/community review that received >5 comments

Last edited:
Yeah, I must say I'm not keen on the idea of badges for watching one single series - unless it's like massive great behemoth. Like if One Piece or Detective Conan ever end. Sitting through 500, 600+ episodes is an achievement, one 13-episoder isn't. The only other way I'd see that a one series badge would be worthwhile is if the series in particular is REALLY notorious or exceptionally rare - in other words, tracking it all down is worthy of praise.

lol, why would any admin or staff member want this badge to exist?

for example, I put comments in your profile. when you notice that your comments page is full of comments made by me, a badge will be given. :D ^_^

what if there are badges:

given by anime-planet(i mean if I put an avatar, I will be automatically given a badge)

a badge given by admin or staff. I mean, if you recognize "userA" that is doing something for the good of this site, you will give that user a special badge.

a badge that proves that you came at the Halloween party here in A-P arranged by sothis. (just an example.)

Before Your Time - Watched X anime released before you were born
One, Two, Three, Four! - Watched Training with Hinako

This would be hard to implement, but I'd love to see club-related badges.

Maybe the club leaders could provide their lists of members to help out the process of giving the badges.

for example, I put comments in your profile. when you notice that your comments page is full of comments made by me, a badge will be given. :D ^_^

I think Sothis was referring to why any admin would want to invite constant spamming of their comment page. :)

Back