What Big Anime Shows Are Waiting For You In 2022?

While getting more of Made In Abyss, To You Eternity and possibly Vinland Saga next year excites me greatly, I have to admit right now I'm more excited for next year's donghua: Season 2 of Heaven Official's Blessing, s3 of Hundred Demon Spectrum, and the cute one with the vegetarian dragon. The previews from the recent Bilibili event have got me hyped!

Attack on Titan might have an anime original ending, so, yes, I am curious to see how good it is going to be;
Curious to see what Shield Hero will have to offer, the 1st season was pretty good;
Princess Connect! Re:Dive do I even need to explain this?;
Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to the manga was hilarious as hell;
Totsukuni no Shoujo OVA;
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai for da memes;
Machikado Mazoku, the best anime ever, you hear me, Jahy-chan fans?

From that image, My hero Academia, Kaguya-Sama, Uzumaki, and Jojo Part 6 (although I just started part 5, I'm still hyped for more Jojo after really getting back into the show) are what I'm really looking forward to. I'll see Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero eventually, but the art style really turns me off, it looks like cutscenes from a PS3 DBZ game.

I've heard good things about the SpyXFamily manga, so I'll probably check out the anime although that isn't the same as being hyped for it.

Spy X Family, A couple of cuckoo’s (because it’s the same author as Yamada Kun and the seven witches), blue lock, Tokyo Mew Mew remake, chainsaw man, and Hell paradise.

Back