what are the prettiest languages to you?

Ancient Trojan?

It feels so fluid and delightfully languid.

omg sounds extremely dutch! it's so cute tho!

Damn boy, if we ever meet we better try and see if we can hold a convo in Arabic.

omg i would like to have one with you xD

If we are speaking of 'pretty' in terms of appearance, Latin strikes a particular nerve of enjoyment for me. However for spoken languages that are quite a delight, Italian, French, and Lakota (Sioux Native American) sound pretty.

wait latin is english alphabet, no? if yes it is pretty!!

nice choices! i love french too!

The nerd in me wants to learn all the languages that I come across. So the current list includes(in no order) -French, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, German, Russian, Greek, Latin, Sanskrit

For so long I was obsessed with the Gaelic languages that I first went to University with a focus on Gaelic studies. I didn't stay, but I still enjoy it thoroughly and find it so enjoyable even when it sometimes sounds harsh.

For so long I was obsessed with the Gaelic languages that I first went to University with a focus on Gaelic studies. I didn't stay, but I still enjoy it thoroughly and find it so enjoyable even when it sometimes sounds harsh.

they're cool, glad you actually took the time to learn them even if you didn't go on!

If I am going to listen to a language, I think Italian is my favorite. I would not classify it as pretty, but it is fulfilling to listen to so many sounds.

As for written language, even it is quite biased, I would consider my native language (Bulgarian), an actually Cyrillic as a whole, but only when in a computer font. Unlike Latin script, it has far more equal width characters (for example, този текст съдържа почти еквивалентни на широчина символи), there are no short letters like l, i, f, nor there are joined letters like fi or ff. Some symbols match Latin script, so they use the same almost straight lines, with almost no curves (unlike Chinese script). The only one that is comparable to this criteria is Korean script (which I consider beautiful as well). (P.S. I will not consider any of those beautiful when spoken or handwritten).

I find Arabic to be a really pretty and rich language but I also find Chinese to be really nice at times as well as french even though I hate learning it,

I've grown up around a diverse family and community but the prettiest languages I've encountered would have to be:
Bengali, Arabic, Japanese, French, and Latin

Korean because it sounds so soft when they speak it and Chinese cause it just sounds pretty. Lastly Latin and I won't tell you why.

Japanese, French, and Chinese sound pretty b/c I speak those languages myself lol. Korean sounds pretty as well and then I haven’t listened to anything besides those except for English which it’s like mehhh, haha ^_^

Arabic calligraphy “looks” decorative.

This isn’t a response in terms of named languages, but I‘ve always found Oscar Wilde’s way with English words very pretty.

Japanese, Korean, French (ESPECIALLY QUEBECOIS), German, Swedish

I like the sound of all of them

all languages are good to me Except the English language, I hate this language I hate the fact that you have to force yourself to learn it Or you will look stupid like me now

I like Icelandic, Swedish, Gaelic, most of those north Eurasian languages.

Back