Senryuu Girl

Episode 2.
Does this look like the face of mercy?
tumblr_ppweamNicD1x6w3xoo2_1280.png

Episode 1:

THIS SHOW IS ADORABLE AND MIGHT BE MY SECOND FAVORITE THIS SEASON

I love the MC who can't express herself verbally so she writes poems and everyone just accepts that about her and this thug looking boy who everyone is afraid of actually being misunderstood and honestly a big ole marshmallow.

Episode 2:

XD Eiji is so oblivious of how his offhand comment made Nanako feel.

His big sister is also a cute character. I'm not overly find of the fact that she might like him though, I've seen enough of that trope recently. But at least she's content being his big sister I guess?

Still loving it. This was a good pick for this season. :D

Ep3:
The fuck is wrong with that mascot from that amusement park? Is this a thing in Japan where some gross dude in a costume kisses you?
I've never heard of anything like that, so who knows. That was such a strange part to throw into the show. It kind of threw me off of an otherwise cute and funny episode, even if Eiji is dumb as a box of rocks.

I've never heard of anything like that, so who knows. That was such a strange part to throw into the show. It kind of threw me off of an otherwise cute and funny episode, even if Eiji is dumb as a box of rocks.
Yeah, it was weird enough to put me off. Eiji was the only redeeming factor in this show for me, even though that's one hell of a dense motherfucker.

Introducing the other girl with the sketchbook was refreshing and fun, I enjoyed her character too, so cute!
Giggled at most of it, especially the president drawing the snacks naked....

Eiji is a dum dum for not realising Nanako’s feelings, I mean she’s pretty obvious BUT he’s cute and I reckon that’s how the series will wrap up soo....

Episode 4.
Good gravy, little sketching girl might be even more adorable than Nanako...

That she is, but I can't help shake the feeling that she's a ripped off concept. I play the love live mobile game, within the game they created other idol characters that didn't exist in the anime. among the most popular of these such characters is one Rina Tennoji. So popular, fans wondered if her and her group of would get another anime adaption like the aqours did, but the creators were adamant that they'd stay just in the game and promotions, even though all 9 of them got hired voice actors.

1515Rina.png

As you can see the resemblance is uncanny. All the way to wearing a jacket with sleeves too long for her arms. I'm unaware if even Rina is herself also a rip off or inspired by something even older, but She's been around in the game for like 2 or 3 years. Now should they decide to actually make an anime for this 3rd group of 9, the notion will be that Rina copied the girl in this anime.

EDIT: So a brief check on the manga, and it started in 2016, so it's possible this Character existed before Rina, I'm just too lazy to dig any deeper into her 1st appearance and all that. AT the very least it's looking like they came into existence near the same period of time.

Last edited:
Weird fortune girl was cute too, a nice addition to the series.

I wish one of them would just confess already though, they’re both so precious I need to see that confession

So cute :’(
Sharing a brolly bless them I just want them to be together now

Also, yass to seeing all the other cute girls again, too.

Back