Share Your Dreams

My last dream.....me and my friends were in a strange room and played something strange game (video game). Then everyone had to go home.......there ended the dream.....!! VERY STRANGE!!!
chowkfbastczxclr6uyj.jpg

Rudeboy's current avatar is my reaction to this statement.

308048.jpg

Hehehe... that's my face, every morning when I do make coffee...

Yes! Join the LSU! The League of Sweets Unenthusiasts!

This is a club I wish I could join but alas it’s my sole addiction.

I just drank a LOT of coffee so the sugar intake through that was just insane. Still too addicted to rubbish stuff, just don't eat as much as I did, so I can't join the club sorry :p

For some reason I was visiting @Nitroglycerin. She was living in a huge mansion with a pool at the entrance. When I entered the house instead of complimenting her on swag mansion or asking about the odd placement of the pool I said "Nice tits." Even dream me realized this was horribly rude so I grumbled something about the backroom and walked off. I ended up finding the restroom in the tangled corridors of this labyrinthine mansion. In the bathroom I poked around the cabinets because apparently I was just be a rude snooping asshole that day. Anyway I found a bottle of vodka. I did think it was odd that Nitro would keep vodka behind her toilet, but I decided to drink some of her toilet vodka anyway.

For some reason I was visiting @Nitroglycerin. She was living in a huge mansion with a pool at the entrance. When I entered the house instead of complimenting her on swag mansion or asking about the odd placement of the pool I said "Nice tits." Even dream me realized this was horribly rude so I grumbled something about the backroom and walked off. I ended up finding the restroom in the tangled corridors of this labyrinthine mansion. In the bathroom I poked around the cabinets because apparently I was just be a rude snooping asshole that day. Anyway I found a bottle of vodka. I did think it was odd that Nitro would keep vodka behind her toilet, but I decided to drink some of her toilet vodka anyway.
This is basically what happens when I visit her though

Back