Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
Sounds like you be hatin'... and I can... only... dab. But with maximum douche to counter your perfect love for traps and Nagisa.

2vjbjwp.gif
Just try and outdab me when I shift into maximum dab
0xdSQgE.gif

But no doucheness can erase true love, you know this power to be absolute

In the great equalizing act, if SoF just likes every post then you gain no additional boost because everyone is getting the likes equally.

So you must just think she's hot.

2vjbjwp.gif

She loves your sexy, sexy mind girl. So smexy, like your mind's a GoGo dancer baby!

I'm offended that yall assume that I am female based off of my icon. I'll have you know that I identify as futa, thank you very much

LegitimateBowedIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Why I oughta, you're out here getting Hissatsu points while my man interregnum dreams alone, fisticuffs me you fool, I shall fight for my OTP

I give everyone equal love in the AP orgy

I'm offended that yall that I am female based off of my icon. I'll have you know that I identify as futa, thank you very much
Bruv I have literally seen your real life face

You're all so hot, the only way I'm going to be satisfied is if we all have one huge orgy together.
The world would be a better place if we all loved each other and had one big fat orgy
Horn alert, horny as fuck things about
tenor.gif

mayday mayday

Just try and outdab me when I shift into maximum dab
0xdSQgE.gif

But no doucheness can erase true love, you know this power to be absolute

giphy.gif

Your move youngster.

I'm offended that yall assume that I am female based off of my icon. I'll have you know that I identify as futa, thank you very much

I give everyone equal love in the AP orgy

I do apologize for assuming your gender in this gender-conscious era of ours. But I assumed you were a female because if you were a dude, we would be a ship instead of you and a girl.

That's even better.

You're all so hot, the only way I'm going to be satisfied is if we all have one huge orgy together.

Can confirm, we are much sexier than the average weeb. And with better hair.

The world would be a better place if we all loved each other and had one big fat orgy

I too would vote you in Caligula.

Bruv I have literally seen your real life face

Horn alert, horny as fuck things about
tenor.gif

mayday mayday

He's right, you have aged like you drank from the fountain of youth.

This conversation is making me mads horny. Just check out my big... horn :lenny:
6493-004-9A40A729.jpg
But did you actually see downstairs? That's the most important question of all.

tenor.gif

There's a big nice package downstairs, I'll have you know

giphy.gif

You're talking to the acclaimed trap expert here, I don't even need to see to know what's there.

This I believe. He is as much of an expert on futa, traps and futa traps as I am totally not a pervert and a liar about my non-pervertedness.

I am actually surprised that you remember my pic, that was like earlier this year and I only posted one. I guess my good looks are that memborable

I
Am
Futa

He totally saved the pic. He has one of all of us.

He totally saved the pic. He has one of all of us.
I ain't that dumb. In half a year people will be rummaging through my computer after I've died in a car crash, and after trying to come to grips with why I had 200 pics of one anime character on there, they just find a folder labeled "ap" (maybe mispelled app? we don't know) with random people's faces in it that my family doesn't recognize.

Yeah. I ain't that dumb.

I ain't that dumb. In half a year people will be rummaging through my computer after I've died in a car crash, and after trying to come to grips with why I had 200 pics of one anime character on there, they just find a folder labeled "ap" (maybe mispelled app? we don't know) with random people's faces in it that my family doesn't recognize.

Yeah. I ain't that dumb.
Don't worry, create killswitch that alerts us all to your death so we destroy your HD. After we download the pics to a USB. Or we put your entire computer into a tub like Slime. We are bros like that.

Is this before or after we play the new glow in the dark paintball with strippers game we invented?

People who don't like that show prefer their shows all pansy and cheerful and shit.

You'll definitely be pleased this Christmas ;)

You shipped us together yourself actually

Vote me for President 2020

giphy.gif

If I shipped us together, then you must be a dude because straight ships are so uncommon here. And futas are futas so that can equate to dudechicks, which makes it gay-notgay but still gay enough to be AP proper which means that I'm a genius.

I'll support your platform, if you know what I mean.

giphy.gif

If I shipped us together, then you must be a dude because straight ships are so uncommon here. And futas are futas so that can equate to dudechicks, which makes it gay-notgay but still gay enough to be AP proper which means that I'm a genius.

You're putting too much thot into it, just believe in yourself, remember that androgyny is the best but also consider policies, ensure your candidate is someone you can tr-
i-see-no-problem-here-move-along.jpg

People who don't like that show prefer their shows all pansy and cheerful and shit.

giphy.gif

You're putting too much thot into it, just believe in yourself, remember that androgyny is the best but also consider policies, ensure your candidate is someone you can tr-

Yes you're definitely putting too much thot into it. Remember, with futa, you can have best of both worlds

Back