Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

I wish there was a quality test you had to pass to keep your manga being published for long periods of time.....(for popular publishers that is).

Aizen is a bigger troll than Naraku. It's funny, people often throw the term around when someone pisses them off. But Kubo literally epitomizes the spirit of it.

I actually feel like Aizen is Frankenstein and Kubo is the mad scientist that brought him to life; only with him doing it over and over again. =P

I wish there was a quality test you had to pass to keep your manga being published for long periods of time.....(for popular publishers that is).

There is; it's called using critical judgement evolved from common sense all professional publicists should employ. Apparently, Shounen Jump have employed an editor lacking this basic necessity.

Chapter 468 is out

Ending of the chapter got me really intrested how will the fight turn out :frustrat:

It sells. That is all Jump cares about, and who can blame them?

Lol, BrainBlow, I understand your point.

But it's the equivalent to selling turds of shit, quality doesn't matter, right? xD

I know why they do it, young kids are blind to how bad it actually is. That's fine. I just wish Kubo would admit he's an ass for continuing it instead of acting like he's some god-tier manga-ka.

Can anyone tell me what happoned to nell? or is that still a major plot hole?

She's in Ichigo's love-shack (in adult form of course - I'm not mad). Nell was pretty much the only good thing about that arc and Kubo completely overlooked her potential to be a resourceful character.

Last edited:

eh, Kubo will probably abruptly bring her back to have ecchi tugs of war between her and Orihime, with Ichigo as the rope... -_-"

She's in Ichigo's love-shack (in adult form of course - I'm not mad). Nell was pretty much the only good thing about that arc and Kubo completely overlooked her potential to be a resourceful character.

And sadly not the only one that was forgotten by him -.-

Is it just me...or is the title frame...looking kinda like a penis.

LMAO...WTF is that thing? I really hate those wasted frames. So many...half the time you can't even tell whats trying to be portrayed.

lol that's going to be the eventual fate of bleach. Everything turns into a penis. (and it still sells)

"Now wait for the next chapter where I'm going to try to look all wise in my writing and shit!"

I don't even have any words to express how shitty this weeks chapter was
(& everything else after aizens defeat)

Another chapter of Bleach down, and I'm still pretty indifferent to everything going on. Someones facial expressions keep making me laugh for some reason. So at least I get a chuckle out of it occasionally.

chapter 471
Um... lame?
Those stories didn't give a shred of sympathy or understanding.

"I killed my wife."
*why?*
"Oh look, my eye caught on fire!"

To me there is no god other than this watch.
THEN I REALIZED I COULD KILL PEOPLE WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM
so I killed my wife and lost an eye

Didn't he die after fighting Kenpachi for like one second anyway?

So there's now a ridiculously stupid backstory to the completely retarded dirty boots...way to go kubo. At this point other mangakas are shitting out better plots, twists, & stories than this.

& seriously? "To me there is no god other than this watch."

So I'm going to kill my wife & my eye's going to spontaneously combust.

Post-story Bleach :thumbsdown:

Back