Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei

eaper

The Tatami Galaxy
Alt title: Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.
--------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread made about this yet. Anyways, I find this series extremely interesting in almost every meaning of the word. The animation style is interesting, the characters, the plot, the setting, the music. Anyone else enjoying this series, or am I just crazy?

Best show of the season, without a doubt. I've absolutely loved every episode out so far. The director's done other great shows like Kaiba and Kemonozume, and this one is just as good, if not better, than those two.

I've never cried so hard at the end of an anime (and not because it was drama-rific but because it was so damn GOOD). The art, the characters, the story, the voice-acting, everything was simply amazing.

Ah I saw that this was out, but I wasn't sure if I should check it out. But it sounds like I should give it a try.

Since Funimation subbed this, does that mean it'll be released in DVDs, or is it some silly internet-only sort o thing?

I have no idea. I haven't found any news of a DVD release, but I really, really hope they decide to do one, because I would buy it in an instant.

I don't suppose anyone knows where to download this from? I found one website that was streaming it, but it wasn't the best quality and whoever subbed it needs to be punched.

I don't suppose anyone knows where to download this from? I found one website that was streaming it, but it wasn't the best quality and whoever subbed it needs to be punched.

Youtube. FUNimation has the rights to it and it's simulcasting.

Ahh, just watched this. Was really great.
I figured everything would work out in the end, but not like it did. I really liked that ending.
Kinda sad to see that more people haven't watched it. Flew way under the radar I guess.

Waitaminute.
As a bit of perfect timing, on the day we launch our article detailing what anime you can look forward to seeing in the UK in 2011 we also receive news that one of those series

Sweet. Didn't see that coming.

So jealous.
These things are usually region-locked, yes? :crying:

Don't. You have no idea how much stuff you guys across the Atlantic get that we don't. No doubt, if the UK is getting it, you will too.

And valondar, yes, I feel silly. That makes sense. Heh.

No doubt, if the UK is getting it, you will too.

Funimation licensed it immediately and subbed/simulcasted it on Hulu. There's been no word since. I suspect they're just going to stream it online, without releasing any physical discs, since there's such a small market. Granted, I'm grateful that they did anything, but I would like to own a copy.

This is easily one of the best anime I've watched. I loved the feel of the show. Animation, voice acting, overall atmosphere.

I loved the metaphorical sense of the show...

The concept of multiverse applied! The power of time and the endless possibilities a single choice could make. Seeing all the things that could have been if you made different choices, the false sense of security acquired from social isolation.

This show taught me a lot of things.

I cried...

Back