Popee the Performer

12:

The forehead, best place to stab a syringe. Dunno what that injection was supposed to do but I'm guessing it has something to do with ass cancer. It's always ass cancer.

of course that's the best place link, that's the first thing they teach you in medical school ...

After ending this series, I have only two thoughts on my mind: the first is "what the fuck", the second "i need something to cleanse my brain". Really, what the hell were the producers thinking while making this? Did they seriously think it was a good series? And why did they make so many episodes?

Time for me to search for something to get my brain empty...

edit: at least i got an extra badge for watching this crap... thanks, whoever creates those badges :pokerface:

After ending this series, I have only two thoughts on my mind: the first is "what the fuck", the second "i need something to cleanse my brain". Really, what the hell were the producers thinking while making this? Did they seriously think it was a good series? And why did they make so many episodes?

edit: at least i got an extra badge for watching this crap... thanks, whoever creates those badges :pokerface:

Mind Blowing Fact: It was intended to be a kids' show

are you talking about this? It doesn't seem to be that bad?

I've been meaning to start the manga for a while now; apparently it's very cruel, depicts lots of bullying, and is generally shows the true side of people.
...but that;s just what I've heard :\

WAIT, wAIT, waIT. You get a badge for this?

Time to watch this shit.

Someone get my brain bleach.

WAIT, wAIT, waIT. You get a badge for this?

Time to watch this shit.

Someone get my brain bleach.

500x500xDangerous-Take-This-Sword-Link-Legend-of-Zelda-T-Shirt-sq.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DvifMyItIJ.jpg

Back