Naruto Shippuden Movie 1

shortlex

Naruto Shippuden Movie 1

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

This may help out with the ani-rec of Naruto Shippuden Movie 1, because I am confused myself, but where abouts does this movie fit in the shippudden series, I don't wanna wreck my watching and the relations with the other naruto movies???

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 1 [Info & Relations]

dear god, is naruto really that bad, come on people discuss here please. I have the video but i don't wanna watch it until i get facts.

After Gaara's arc I would say, although I don't think it would matter anyways, nothing revealed here at all.

Also, don't bother watching it. The worst piece of s*** I've seen in some time. Not even a decent fight in it.

It's... meh, the usual naruto movie. Stick with the series and manga.. at least those make sense and have a half way decent fight here and there.

It's a forum not live chat... 15 mins isn't very long to wait... 0.o But yeah, there's nothing spoilerish in the movie so it doesn't really matter if you watch it.

huh?

dear god, is naruto really that bad, come on people discuss here please. I have the video but i don't wanna watch it until i get facts.

Posted 15 mins after his original post. :P Just saying, forums don't always get instant replies (and no Naruto isn't that bad). :hamster:

The movie was horrible. More so than the other movies. I was fairly disappointed, but to tell you the truth, you could see the steady fall from movie 1 to this movie.

The movie will spoil ABSOLUTELY nothing in the series, as long as you saw the first couple episodes (where it'll only spoil what the grown-up version of the characters look like, and some of their ranking).

I guess I'm the only one who actually liked the movie.. Saying the series is better then the movie is pretty much true but you must think of movies as either 1 of 2 things, they are either Ovas or Fillers. The problem is people expect greatness when in reality series movies are only 3 filler episodes put into 1 big one.

That said, some people will like it, some won't. It just depends on if you like fillers themselves.

Would I buy it.. No, but I would watch it more then once in a blue moon.

Plus the ending was so Naruto, how could you not atleast like the ending??

This movie was good. I think people not liking it don't like Naruto period. There are ALOT of good fights in it and it has some funny lines here and there. What more can you expect out of a Naruto movie? Did you honestly go in expecting Godfather II quality acting and writing? What trailer or Naruto episodes gave you that impression?

To me, the Naruto movies have gotten better and better with the exception of #2, which was one of the worst animated movies ever made.

Yea I didnt care for that ending either. But the 4th movie if you want to call it that I thought was handled pretty well for filler

well seeing as my favorite character was actually relevant and got to showcase how dope he is.....i'd say it was great, but if he wasn't in it i'd say it was the same as the first 3...decent at best, so basically... for me Rock Lee made the movie

haven't watched yet either...
i'm ready to be disappointed, 'cos don't wanna miss it anyway.
Is there a lot of Sasuke? heh? :love:

haven't watched yet either...
i'm ready to be disappointed, 'cos don't wanna miss it anyway.
Is there a lot of Sasuke? heh? :love:

Ahahaah is there a lot of who? Sasuke is in about 2 - 3 seconds of the movie. Honestly I think this is the best of the Naruto movies, however I still hated it. Frankly I hated the people they chose to be the "main" characters in the movie.

P.S. Sasuke is pretty cool even though he is a bit of an emo bitch (Sasuke in the Manga is pretty dope)

just recognised that this is about the first shippuuden movie))) :baka: I'm not usually that dump))) Sure I watched that.
P.S. Sasuke is pretty cool even though he is a bit of an emo bitch
Still agree that Sasuke is a sweety. Heh. Yeah, emo is like the main subculture in naruto - Sasuke, Gaara and now Sai and Sora. It must be damn popular amongst the real shinobi))

Not really worth arguing at all, but still... it's hard to say Sai is emo because I think he's supposed to lack any personality at all. He has no angst, he's can't socialize.

Still agree that Sasuke is a sweety. Heh. Yeah, emo is like the main subculture in naruto - Sasuke, Gaara and now Sai and Sora. It must be damn popular amongst the real shinobi))

its a troubled childhood free for all

movie was meh, still watched it till the end

Back