[FIXED][REQUEST] Mangaka Credit Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranid5

So I didn't really notice when the Mangaka credits moved from being just below the cover, year and vol/ch counts on the left side to a staff section in each manga entry.

But if thy are going to stay there it would be nice to have a Artist & Author Role so that mangaka that do both don't get listed twice under staff and on their personal pages each manga they are credited for doesn't get listed twice. Maybe the re-design coming sometime in the future will address this. If not then I suggest this.... though this would probably be one of the bigger people db projects. Even bigger than when all of the staff had to be added to each anime entry.

I guess that i got too use to the old system where if a mangaka did both story and art he had a special symbol next to his name credit that was a combination of the separate artist and author symbols given to individuals that only did 1 of the 2. Maybe this is all just a part of the redesign though. *shrugs*

Re: Mangaka Credit Suggestion

we just added this functionality in our development branch and it will go live in the next push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back