Trigun

^^Check out my review in the review section thread. I haven't seen as much anime as some folks around here, but in my eyes, it's one of the best I've seen, thus the top 5 spot.

It's been awhile since I've seen it but it truly is a classic
Vash the Stampede is one of my favorite anime characters

yeah i haven't seen it for quite some time now, but it was for sure one of my favorite. infact i think i'm gunna rewatch it now

Well, I can't wait for the movie coming out later this year. I think it's going to be awesome, though I wish the series would get a revamp like FMA is.

Well, I can't wait for the movie coming out later this year. I think it's going to be awesome, though I wish the series would get a revamp like FMA is.

Wow, newsflash. I didn't know a movie was coming out! Or about FMA. I'm not very up to date with news. Details! Details!!

Lol, if you didn't know fma was having a remake(which follows the manga) ypu should really update your anime-sources :p

this anime its on my top ten. great storyline and Vash its just amazing, anyone read the Trigun Maximum manga, is it any good?

I thought it was excellent. Not a 10, and I think in many of its stronger aspects it borrowed from Rurouni Kenshin (or coincidentally shared) in a less fleshed-out way, but it's still a great anime, especially considering it's more than 10 years old.

I thought it was excellent. Not a 10, and I think in many of its stronger aspects it borrowed from Rurouni Kenshin (or coincidentally shared) in a less fleshed-out way, but it's still a great anime, especially considering it's more than 10 years old.

Yeah, they do resemble each other in some ocations. I liked Trigun more though. The best combination of comedy and seriousness I've experienced so far, not too much but still enough.

I accidently watched first ep yesterday, opened it to check it was working and just watched the whole thing by accident:baka:. Very good, just out of curiosity, what are people watching, the Subs or dubs? I'm watching it eng dubbed and it's okay.

I have never watched the dubs, which I think would be a shame to do since the seiyuu (is that how it's spelled?) for Vash does such an amazing job.

Yep, I always watch with subs, the dubbed versions of anime just makes my ears bleed....

Okay, first impressions based on the first episodes, my Anime Buddies? I liked it, it was better than I thougt! I didn't think it to be so hilarious, but man, Vash is just awesome :D
But why does the drawing-style seem so familiar to me? Just can't say where I've seen it...

Yep, I always watch with subs, the dubbed versions of anime just makes my ears bleed.....
Same for me, I normally don't like dubs. But anyway I liked the first ep, series looks like it could be interesting so I have high hopes for this show. My only problem is I managed to find a spoiler for the series and ruin a major plot point (I think, hopefully I'm wrong) :crying:

Also, Menchi, I saw you're watching Noir, how is it (i know this is completely unrelated but hey..)?

Aww Rhelm, don't read the spoilers! (Although I'm always too tempted to read em myself and I can't help it xD)

Noir is... well, it started off nice but I lost my interest after like 7-8 eps. Has a nice drawingstyle, guns and girls if you like em, but to me the music in the series was the best thing (Ali-Project's opening got me ^^) Not one of my favourites but I plan to finish it.

Next ep. Vash is quite the ladiesman :D And I think he looks better with his hair a little down.

Why do the bad guys always have mustache in the older anime? What's with the mustache??

Bad guys have mustaches because evil contained inside hairs. Bald evil people have so much evil there hair fell out.

Anyway,

Ep 2: When I first saw the curtain the girl was standing behind I was like :...: What, does she stand there all day waiting to be introduced?

Ep 3: How long will it take Meryl to figure out that he is Vash? It seems pretty obvious, or do you think she does know but is just trying to deny it?

Ep 4: Dozens of tiny guns with only one bullet? Brilliant. :banana:

Ep 3: How long will it take Meryl to figure out that he is Vash?

Ep 6: This long :D she finally got it... I just don't know is Vash so smart that he's pretending to be an idiot to hide his identity or is he just an idiot. Either way, he's just awesome xD

ah, the mysterious memoryloss.... Will he find out his past? Stay tuned... ^^

Back