[denied][request] (custom lists) Manga and anime in the same list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drahken

Cross-eyed Cyclops
It'd be nice if we could include both anime and manga in the same custom list. There are situations where you want to make a given list that refers to both anime & manga, but having it as 2 seperate lists might be silly (like if there were only 2 or 3 items per list), or redundant, or confusing to anyone looking at your lists.
Usage examples would include things like;
Listing cancelled/abruptly ended series (yes, I know that's largely irrelevant now that there's a cancelled tag, but 1) I first thought of this when I was making a "cancelled" list before the tag came out and 2) such a list could still be useful for series where the tag can't be applied for lack of confirmation or where the series isn't actually cancelled but the ending just feels like it, etc).
Listing terrible series to avoid at all costs.
Stuff to watch/read on a rainy day.
etc.

I'm thinking that it would be best to technically still have it as 2 lists, but just to include them both on a single page. (ie If you went to the "avoid at all costs" list, you would see the anime listed in one column and the manga listed in another column beside it.) It seems like that method would be workable without making huge changes to the current database/system.

Re: [request] (custom lists) Manga and anime in the same list

Would be nice, I was thinking on creating an anime vs manga list
Which anime are better as the manga and vice versa

This is kind of how I picture it looking:

anime-manga-list-1.png

this is not something we are currently planning to do, but will consider it in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back