Blue Exorcist

re: Ao No Exorcist

um... Pidjiken-san i think its suppose to be ao no exorcist=.=
Also in Anime-planet it said ao no futsumashi? or something like that > is it a mistake?

XD im really excited >< ive been buying the manga since Ch1!
CH6 just came out aww>.> i really need to go to the bookshop

i watched the trailer and i have to say the anime quality is really good :)
and in additional the main character okumura rin's voice actor is the same person as Natsu in fairy tail ww

re: Ao No Exorcist

um... Pidjiken-san i think its suppose to be ao no exorcist=.=
Also in Anime-planet it said ao no futsumashi? or something like that > is it a mistake?

XD im really excited >< ive been buying the manga since Ch1!
CH6 just came out aww>.> i really need to go to the bookshop

i watched the trailer and i have to say the anime quality is really good :)
and in additional the main character okumura rin's voice actor is the same person as Natsu in fairy tail ww

Right, Aoi is the noun, Ao is the adjective, in my mind I just said Blue Exorcist and typed it out, simple mistake.

Futsumashi = Exorcist

Re: Ao No Exorcist

This series is looking to be fairly good as well. I'm getting very excited about this season:3

I don't read manga, but this anime is amazing so far.. I also think it has a lot of potential to be the best of the season.. Can't wait for episode two.

I don't read manga, but this anime is amazing so far.. I also think it has a lot of potential to be the best of the season.. Can't wait for episode two.

The manga is amazing IMO. If I remember right it isn't all that long yet though so...... -worries-

ep 1. Wow... mean that first ep was pretty amazing. Made me wish alot more started with the same kind of impact.

The manga is amazing IMO. If I remember right it isn't all that long yet though so...... -worries-

Well the manga is odd since each chapter is like 46-48 pages which is strange. If they follow it closely this anime could go on for a long time (ANN says 24 episodes). There's only about 20 chapters of the manga right now, though I'm a little behind. Episode 1 of the anime, just covered about half of chapter 1, plus they added a few miner characters like Yui, and the Store Manager. The manga is really good. I have a feeling they will go FMA (first series) on us here and come up with an alternate ending if they are going to end this story, because where we are in the manga now could go on for a long time.

That said, I was pretty into episode 1. Everything about it was good, the seiyuu were all correct, the animation was sweet. This is going to be good stuff methinks.

Cool, some nice ideas going here, I dig it. So he's the son of
Satan
and being raised by
a Priest
Identity crisis?! Fuel for an interesting storyline, looking forward to it.

Very happy with the first ep. A very nice introduction to characters and a good setp for the next ep.

i do not like shonen stuff.... i usually stick to shojo & slice of life. but this one seems to have caught me and i'm actually considering watching it.

On a side note: Anyone know when Ao no Exorsist Chaptr 24 comes out? It's been over a month since the last chapter...

i do not like shonen stuff.... i usually stick to shojo & slice of life. but this one seems to have caught me and i'm actually considering watching it.

You do know shounen is a just a demographic. Bakuman is a Shounen manga/anime, and it's slice of life. To love ru is also Shounen.

You do know shounen is a just a demographic. Bakuman is a Shounen manga/anime, and it's slice of life. To love ru is also Shounen.
i don't know, Bakuman kind of skirts that line, kind of like School Rumble. and i did not like TLR.... i mean more along the lines of Wandering Son, Yosuga no Sora, Kanon, Clannad, Kare Kano. that's more my speed.

this is not normally my thing... punk kid adventurer? let's see, i hated Yu Yu Hakkashu, Beelzebub, Bleach; they bore me and i hated all the main characters.

Pretty good first episode. Felt bad for the main. The concept for this show is pretty cool.
There are two worlds living side by side and exorcists can see the other world making them the police of our world, the material world, ever vigilant against demons that seek entry by possession.

Back