Anime alpha lists should work now (no crashes, etc - read for more info)

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
NOTE: PERSONAL ANIME LISTS ARE STILL NOT UP YET, DON'T ASK

we've fixed the status/rating issues:

1. in theory, browsers should no longer crash when loading up the alphabetical anime pages (ie, anime-planet.com/anime/a)

2. browsers should also no longer give the "script running slowly" error

3. error messages fixed

4. color boxes now change for ie6

we need to update the css a bit - in ie7 the loading image shows up on line 2, and there is a hefty amount of space to the right of the star rating in ie7/ff3. this is minor and we'd rather get the fix up now than later.

if you encounter any problems OTHER THAN WHAT I JUST MENTIONED, please respond! make sure you do a ctrl+refresh and try a second time prior to posting here with problems (as the browser might be cached)

Hey, I'm not sure if this is a bug or problem or not, it's nothing major, but I've noticed it and thought I'd mention it.

I'm using ie6 and sometimes when I load a page for an entry I get a 2 pixel gap just above the search bar that shows the background through it.

funnyline.jpg

It doesn't do it every single time, but when it does, if I refresh it goes away. However it sometimes happens again. (Also I know on the screenshot it says it's still opening the page, but even once the page has loaded it stays like that until I refresh)

As I say it's nothing major, but I thought I'd mention it. :)

Back