Maria-sama ga Miteru 4th

Hyperbole1729

[sadht]Maria-sama ga Miteru 4th[/sadht][sadhl=2274]maria-sama-ga-miteru-4th[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

The long awaited season 4 is here. ^^ After two episodes, it lives up to my expectations. Except maybe for one thing in episode 2:

Why did Sei-sama get so little screen time? :crying:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Maria-sama ga miteru 4

Marimite 4 was the only thing I was really expecting eagerly this season, episode 3 should be a lot of fun!

Episode 3 was great!
I laughed a lot when Yumi left the room but then she ended up bumping into Rei.

And now with this episode we're sure Kanako gets out of the soeur potential list. Go Touko!

Episode 3 was great!
I laughed a lot when Yumi left the room but then she ended up bumping into Rei.

And now with this episode we're sure Kanako gets out of the soeur potential list. Go Touko!

Go Touko go, but it will be a while, episode 3 was volume 21 of the novels, we have to wait until volume 31 for Touko to finally decide. Probably in the last episode :(

lol, Yumi is just like Sachiko. That scene in the mansion made me laugh. I had to watch it again. "So, I just have to go find one right?!" That was great. I breathed a sigh of relief to see Kanako removed from the picture. Sure, she's not emo anymore but I don't like her. :P Go, Touko-chan!

Did I glimpse Sei and Youko in next weeks previews? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? *squeal*

Originally I disliked her myself during the second half of season 2, but I changed my opinion in season 3. I'm completely the opposite now, I like her very much.

I've warmed to her a little during this season, though I'm still disappointed that she didn't get run over in the ovas. My own stupid fault for being gullible enough to believe my friend when he told me that >.<

Maria-sama ga Miteru 4th - Anime-Planet also info is up thanks to cassie!^_^

if you can think of any recs for it, can you make some? (ill now pastewhat i put in the okaeri thread)
what i always suggest with sequels is to make them only one way (ie, marimite4-> series1, marimite4 -> series 2, but NOT series 2->marimite4 if you've already recced one of the first series for it). this way once relations are up soon there wont just be lots of duplicates of a series. but, that way marimite4 CAN have some recs ^_^

Am I the only one who cannot stand the sight of Touko?

I hated her in season 2. But...
after it turned out that her involvement with the whole Sachiko/Yumi thing was basically Touko being in the wrong place at the wrong time so it seemed that she was the cause of all the trouble
Now I love her. She is so cute and stubborn.

Ep 4:
Like for ep2, still not enough screen time for Sei :crying: But overall it was a nice episode. I laughed when Yoshino bumped into the girl Eriko had pointed out before. Well at least it gave the "fated encounter" vibe.
Oh and did someone else notice how Sei and Youko were holding arms? ^^
And that last scene with Yumi and Sachiko was so cute!
Looks like next week we'll finally have that promised date. ^^

Ep 4:
Like for ep2, still not enough screen time for Sei :crying: But overall it was a nice episode. I laughed when Yoshino bumped into the girl Eriko had pointed out before. Well at least it gave the "fated encounter" vibe.
Oh and did someone else notice how Sei and Youko were holding arms? ^^
And that last scene with Yumi and Sachiko was so cute!
Looks like next week we'll finally have that promised date. ^^

No developments on the soeur front anyway, and I don't expect any until the end of the season. Some hints for the future was what I noticed from this episode, about who can become Yumi's soeur, and also possibly Yoshino and that girl, but that's way into the future, since she is still in middle school.
BTW, that promised date is wayyyy overdue, since season 2!

Episode 7:
Well that was a shock to me. Damn that Touko for not accepting Yumi's rosary. It's only a matter of time though. Apparently Touko thought Yumi was trying to make her her soeur out of pity. The scene pretty much mirrored the first season's when Yumio first rejected Sachiko thinking she was offering her rosary arbitrarily.

I loved the last scene with Yumi and Sachiko.

Episode 9:
What was the point in Touko joining the election to lose on purpose when Yumi, Yoshino, and Shimako would have automatically won if Touko never joined?

Episode 9:
What was the point in Touko joining the election to lose on purpose when Yumi, Yoshino, and Shimako would have automatically won if Touko never joined?

If she hadn't join they would have won anyway yes. But when she joined, it increased the support. Isn't it better to win by competing than to win by default? And also it's a way to make sure they forced themselves for their speeches and all. That's probably why Touko joined.

Final Episode:
Yumi giving Touko the rosary in the presence of Sachiko was a great way to end the 4th season.

I have no idea why I love this series, but since there are still a few light novels to be covered I'm hoping for either a 5th season or another OVA. I want to see more Touko x Yumi

So I just finished watching this and I think it was really good.

Well unlike most of you seem to be, i think Touko is annoying, so I wasn't satisfied with the 4th season cause it was almost all about Yumi/Touko. and I really wanted the relationship between Yumi and Sachiko grow. And when I saw the ending the first thing i said was "This can't end like this." and I immediately started searching if there will be a 5th season or not. So if you know anything (probably not), you know the drill.

Hm... anything else to say... Oh, and i was really (i mean REALLY) disappointed that Sei didn't have almost any airtime.

So... I think I'm really starting to enjoy shoujo ai (or yuri if you prefer calling it that) anime and I'd be very happy if anyone recommended me anything. (I watched Strawberry panic in the past and I watched Candy Boy yesterday, and that's al the yuri anime I have ever watched)

And yeah, this is my first post.

Back