Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Yesssss! Yessssssssss! Yessssssssssssssssssssssss~!

I love this manga. Infact, it's what my current avatar is from. I hope this lives up to my expectations.

Pics
4mZdc.jpg

hPUEN.jpg

I love it when voice actors sound exactly like you always pictured a character's voice from the manga.

Yeah, right? Sometimes they sound the same as you picture them, but the seiyu is different. I like it when I bullseye which character gets which seiyu and I'm proven right :smile:

May read the manga if the episode attracts me enough. Is it finished?

No. 32 chapters are out. I think it's close to finishing up by the way the plot has been in the last few chapters.

Since I'm posting in this thread again, more pictures!

cLRuX.jpg

sgKC2.png

r9fHE.jpg

iZxoR.png

I'm seriously thinking I should stall Medaka Box and pick this up for week to week watching.

First ep is out!

They've already changed bits from the manga. Kirie was not present this early. It's also weird how they started the manga off here instead of showing how they all have met. But, the title of the second episode looks like they'll be showing that stuff next week. I liked how they showed the same situation from two different perspectives, but it's a little weird to see such a short manga chapter take up a whole episode. I'm pretty sure they'll actually have viewers lose interest doing the first ep in the manner they did (that is, by this gag episode so early in the show rather than showing their meetings and tacking on the actual plot of the series).

And, here are some gifs!

BloodBath.gif

Catears.gif

Pouty.gif

WHATDAHALE.gif

Headpop.gif

And, some personal mojo on that last one:

WTFRUDOIN.gif

Èpisode 1:

Interesting enough with the characterization taking first place as is the case with many first episodes this season it seems. The characters seem interesting, although the girl that can't see Yuuko seems like she might be getting annoying pretty fast.

Èpisode 1:

Interesting enough with the characterization taking first place as is the case with many first episodes this season it seems. The characters seem interesting, although the girl that can't see Yuuko seems like she might be getting annoying pretty fast.

good observation ;D

I thought this was gonna be some melodramatic ghost show...turns out it's not. That first episode was funny. I'm watching this.

I know I started this and all, but Naga, wanna take this to PMs or profile comments or something. Looking back, we're kinda shitting up the thread...

Well, the first episode was indeed kinda funny.
Sort of a ghost romance, huh... Or at least how it seems like at the moment... Interesting.

Harem, hāremumono (ハーレムもの?), broadly speaking, is a loose subgenre of anime and manga characterized by a protagonist surrounded, usually amorously, by three or more members of the opposite sex.
Well, I have to agree with truthillusion. I would hardly call it an harem anime atm.
There are only 3 girls and 1 boy... And only two are showing some affection toward the boy.
That's kinda poor for a real harem anime.

EDIT: ANN says drama, mystery, romance and supernatural. Ecchi and harem elements are not mentioned...

Last edited:
Pretty funny first episode, seeing it with and without Yuuko :)

and Yuuko is the most likely to be my favourite female this season, at least so far :D
takane's (from iM@S) voice actor suits her too.

Ok the comparison made me laugh a lot, and that Yuuko girl, fits on my new "fetish" to name it a way? LOL.

Ok I'm watching this.

This seems to be trying really hard to look like a Shinbo/Shaft series, but the animation/delivery isn't up to par - making it feel more like a cheap imitation (I know baka to test was the same way, but it had cleaner animation). It'd be great if he was doing it. Seems like a perfect fit to me.

Animation aside, it was kinda interesting for a first episode. I can see how this would be entertaining, but I don't see a good straight man in there. This show reminds me of Occult Academy.

Back