Best Student Council

TheCoffeeGod

[sadht]Best Student Council[/sadht][sadhl=1043]best-student-council[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]
Man, I love this series!
It was time, so I pulled out my DVDs and started re-watching this the other day. It's kind of funny actually, out of all the series I have and have watched, there's only been 4 other series I've seen more than this one. The replay value on this series for me is amazing!
Especially for a series that hasn't quite made it to my Top 5 list.

OK CG, I will bite. time to watch.

rock.gif

Yes!
Turned another one!
lol.gif

I'm partial to the dub myself, since it's kind of like the listening to the "who's who" of ADV female dub cast. It's got all the fan favs.

This is also my second favorite KVD role, as she plays the main roles of both Rino/Pucchan and does such an awesome job switching between the two, just like she did with UFO.

But yeah, you can still watch it on the TAN online player if you're interested watching the dub.

So I worry a little for Rino's sanity
obviously it is her doing the voice of the puppet, but the puppet seems to say things as if it was alive.
I laughed hard at what happened to that car.
one minute it is fine, the next minute it looked like something that wouold happen to one of Q's cars in James bond.
So, this show is not just school. Obviouolsy these girls fight crime or so it would appear watching one ep.

Girl at the end, looking for glasses. lol very Velma like.
love how they keep slapping puuchan off her hand
this looks to be a very unique series. it might have a few anime cliches, but there is NO anime that has a puppet on someone's hand... at least not since Maison Ikkoku

Seems interesting, the main character seems very familiar. Oh what the hec!, I'll give it a try.

Just finished episode 1 and there were quite a few funny moments in it. If rest the series is as good as the first episode then I think I'm going to enjoy it. I can't help but to question Rino's sanity in this and the puppet is a completely different matter if nothing else the puppet seems to be more sane than Rino.

I knew nothing about the anime until I saw it randomly in Crunchyrolls back log a week ago and watched it, its pretty cute and hilarious and I love the character and their growth as the series goes on. Im only at episode 13 since Ive been busy with school but I plan on finishing it once it slows down.

I can recommend this series if you want a nice silly anime, but very well done.....on a side note Pucchan can be creepy

Back