Peace Maker Kurogane

only one ep is out and can't tell if it is good or not. i just wonder when the story happened. why can they speak english?

umm, i dont recall any english being spoken. maybe there was a "thank you" or some other english phrase used that i missed.

if thats the case, it's not a serious historically accurate show. and other than english theres enough other modernizations in even the japanese used that are probably just as out of place than a couple english phrases here and there.

"Peace maker" is English, that's no doubt. What I really mean is when the story begins. But that's ok. I can enjoy the story even don't know the background.

i thought the 1st ep was good.. kinda like kenshin but more blood... dont really see berserk style in it yet though.. except for alot of blood... maybe if the kid starts to carry around a big sword... and cuts a mentor in half or something...

This is my favorite series of the new season. It's got comic relief, cool character design and, best of all, samurai violence! Great kendo sequences, too, with the shinai and armor and all.

And you can't go wrong with an angry pig

Edit: And no, it's not even trying to be historically accurate. If you want something like that, you'd probably have to read more serious literature. This is just entertainment

omg is this thread old *huh*

but i like it - the anime i mean - now :crying:

i mean... susumu!! he is - wow!

ok, okita is definitely too girly (i don't care what the numerous legends about him are), and the rest of the shinsengumi get to be a bit over-heroic (but heh, i can deal with that, i watched "rurouni kenshin" too and saw the other side's version romanticized, too, so lol) - but ohhhh susumu! :love:

(not to mention that impossibly good voice of takahiro sakurai's!)

(you know... i looked for him in "gohatto" too. let's pretend i never wrote this :drinking:)

I want to watch this. Does any know if it will be released again. I can't find it any where.

see manga only
it have stopped for awhile (2002) maybe two year and its out again
story: good (sentimental, touching)
drawing: best ( the ninja sis shouldn't die)
overall: the manga is cruely drawn, i did not know the ending but i believe it not goin to be good. so if u don't wanna feel disappointed or sad don't read.

see manga only
it have stopped for awhile (2002) maybe two year and its out again
story: good (sentimental, touching)
drawing: best ( the ninja sis shouldn't die)
overall: the manga is cruely drawn, i did not know the ending but i believe it not goin to be good. so if u don't wanna feel disappointed or sad don't read.

Skonline, I noticed this is your first post. Welcome to A-P.
Anyways, Do you know anything about the anime?

If you don't mind, I'll answer. This is in my top 5. It is historical and fairly accurate. This is at the end of the samurai period and deals with the Meiji period like Kenshin. It has action and humor. I'd recommend it to anyone. You should be abl to find it. It was put out by ADV here.

If you don't mind, I'll answer. This is in my top 5. It is historical and fairly accurate. This is at the end of the samurai period and deals with the Meiji period like Kenshin. It has action and humor. I'd recommend it to anyone. You should be abl to find it. It was put out by ADV here.

Oh, thank you for the info. I went to Amazon to buy it and they were out of stock. But I will keep looking cause I really would like to watch this show.

I want to watch this. Does any know if it will be released again. I can't find it any where.

what do you mean released? it's all over amazon, if you mean to buy it...
i refer to the anime, of course, no idea about the manga.

i know the manga takes the story further than the anime did but i don't want to be disappointed so...

umm, if you mean online streaming or torrents - i am not sure this is allowed here. is it? :nervous:

what do you mean released? it's all over amazon, if you mean to buy it...
i refer to the anime, of course, no idea about the manga.

i know the manga takes the story further than the anime did but i don't want to be disappointed so...

umm, if you mean online streaming or torrents - i am not sure this is allowed here. is it? :nervous:

Yeah, I meant to buy the dvd. When I last looked at Amazon they were sold out, but they finally got some copies in and I ordered one. Never read the manga. I only watch anime on tv or dvd.

I just finished watching this anime and i have to say is preaty decent, very slow to get going, kinda funny and some action. Very similar to Kenshin & Naruto less dramatic, more funny. My questiong is does the Manga end the Same way as the anime or is the Manga still going further ahead , cause that ending was kind of dull, way to many questions unanswered atleast for me.

Back