Gunparade March

• Thread starter Fruit_Basket_Bob
  • Start date
F

Fruit_Basket_Bob

Gunparade March
(a.k.a. Gunparade March: Arata Naru Kougunka)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

When there was a blackout and Hayami was in mai's room, did Mai tell hayami that she liked the guy who died? or did she said she liked hayami? Got kind of confuse. Im pretty sure she meant it towards the dead guy in the picture but just want to make sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure your right.

Mai is refering to a part in episode 7. Just another poor job by AJ. I think they got tripped up because she doesn't actually refer to him(guy in picture) since she was talking about the earlier conversation, but still no real excuse for messing that up.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinking this anime has a real potential ... good scenario, good drama, good chara ... but in the end it was so short ! the first epososde was really good whith an interesting mix of action/emotion, but il the seconde middle it was just drama whith the story of the 2 heros ... so sad (nad not very intersting as story )!

Anyone like this series? I stayed up Sunday night watching it. It's only about 12 episodes long, but it has good pacing. In an action setting, the story really focuses on the characters, which is different. It really becomes enjoyable when you are often watching something like Geass, where the action takes over and the characters are lost,...it really is enjoyable. I'm watching Gunparade Orchastra now....and it has obviously more generic characters and animation...we'll see where that goes.

Anyone like this series? I stayed up Sunday night watching it. It's only about 12 episodes long, but it has good pacing. In an action setting, the story really focuses on the characters, which is different. It really becomes enjoyable when you are often watching something like Geass, where the action takes over and the characters are lost,...it really is enjoyable. I'm watching Gunparade Orchastra now....and it has obviously more generic characters and animation...we'll see where that goes.

I liked Gunparade March. It was a pretty generic mecha anime, based on a video game apparently, but I enjoyed the character development a lot more, and it had a great ending.

Gunparade Orchestra on the other hand...
pissed me off. I was really getting into it, and then, boom, the story completely switched over to an entirely unrelated arc with some beastrider things. Huge disappointment. I still haven't finished it yet.

I liked Gunparade March. It was a pretty generic mecha anime, based on a video game apparently, but I enjoyed the character development a lot more, and it had a great ending.

Gunparade Orchestra on the other hand...
pissed me off. I was really getting into it, and then, boom, the story completely switched over to an entirely unrelated arc with some beastrider things. Huge disappointment. I still haven't finished it yet.

That is very odd how you just posted this.... I just dropped the anime after 9 episodes today just because the storyline switch lol.

Back