Mar

Aydan

Mar

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Another rpg/adventure type show. It's nice, although the target audience for this one is a tinny bit lower than that of Erementar Gerad. I like some of the character designs (the witch). I think this show will have so heavy game type CG in it.

BTW, is this a game adaptation or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo

so they finally made this into a series. i noticed that the manga got licensed if i remember correctly. they way the artist did this is kind of like Magic the Gathering with the different creature types. i like the manga a lot so i am looking forward to watching the show adaptation.

Could be nice, but I've got a bad feeling about this - already the second ep contains several flashbacks from the SAME episode!

Re: Mar (Marchen Awakens Romance)

hmm, been too long since anyone has said anything about this show.

the releases have been really slow but they are still coming. episode 35 by C1 anime is the latest release. we will be getting into the really good battles here soon. they at least haven't been drawing out the battles. i don't like it when animes make a single battle last for entirely too long.

anayways, if you want a series to watch on the side every now and then this is your series.

I enjoy this show, but for similar shows of similar level, I prefer Beet. It's characters are a bit more entertaining. I just keep wondering how exactly the main character is going to save the world. I would agree that is pleasant to watch when you aren't looking for anything complicated or thought provoking.

so very true. that and beet is updated more often than MAR is so that makes it more appealing.

once again, for a random filler series to watch this is a great one ^^_

Back