Kannagi

Oehr

[sadht]Kannagi[/sadht][sadhl=2132]kannagi[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

this anime looks also great so far! funny and it somehow reminds me of spice and wolf...

Last edited by a moderator:
The first episode was quite good. I like how they focused on introducing just the two main characters in this first episode and not overwhelming us with the whole cast of characters right away.

I'll agree to that. She is also pretty funny and quirky. Pretty quick at the comebacks as well.

This is basically an update on the Ah My Goddess theme almost exactly, only with more likable characters and a more appropriate ecchi tone.

This is basically an update on the Ah My Goddess theme almost exactly, only with more likable characters and a more appropriate ecchi tone.
well i havent read the manga yet, so i cant agree or disagree with your statement (yet), but so far: much MUCH MUCH better than ah my goddess.
also ah my goddess took itself serious, but this one doesnt (so it seems). magical girl wohoo xD

i only hope it doesnt get too ecchi. the current amount is alright and i dont want it to end like panty shot guaranteed rosaria to vampire or the boobieness of kanokon nor like the loliparty as seen in strike witches.

I woud like this to get a little echhi. I mean, Ah my Goddess is the same concept, ...a goddess comes to live with a normal boy. The difference here is that the goddess has much more of a lively personality that in AMG and the same goes for the male lead. Whereas in Kannagi, the guy actually checked out this goddess on several occasion, OMG would have the guy just looking at her face or something. I think the main difference is the times where are in. Oh/Ah my goddess started in the late 90s I think, where this anime is more geared towards 2000s. Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to it.

The character designs are very similar to Eureka 5

chobits and eve no jikan also have the same concept: persocoms/androids.
its just that chobits sucked and eve no jikan rules.

if this anime turns into an ecchi anime, itll get worse and worse... anything near znt would degrade this series. except if its done perfectly :)

well the result is in ep02 and the following ;)

id be grateful if there this wont become another pantyshot spectacle.

@demonroach,
i just dont get your point. all i understood was OMGWTFBBQ CHOBITS...

rockleegs3.jpg

I never noticed that before.. wasn't paying that much attention. And Oehr... haha, we shall call her Fuzzy Brows from now on!

Is this going to be a commercial or in-show? It's fine with me if they use the characters in commercials, and I would even be ok with having the products in the series if it was treated like an everyday thing. But if they start posing like in the pic in the article, it just looks like a shameless plug and I don't like it.

Long as it isn't too intrusive, it won't detract from the show's greatness.

I think it will be like Geass, they will just have the characters eating pizza now and then. I just made a big deal out of it because i was bored.

Back