Noblesse

Irbyirbs

Was searchin' around the manga discussion forum, and I didn't see a thread about Noblesse so I figured I'd start one :laugh:

Started reading this yesterday and I'm currently on chapter 150, awaiting for new chapters to be released :crying:. I think it is a great manhwa with witty dialogue and a strong story. If you are reading it, please post your thoughts. If you are not, I encourage you to start now :smile:

Last edited:
Irby got me hooked to this @.@

It was the first 'Manwha' I have ever read, but I got used to the style very quickly.

I couldn't find this on ANN but there was a description I found from the OneManga forums.

Source: Mangafox (I don't think I am allowed to post links directly to where you can read the Manwha, but I kind of already did.... shhh...)
I spoilered the summary just in case people were curious about what it was about.

He awakens. For 820 years he has slumbered with no knowledge of mankind's advancements and scientific successes. The land which he once knew has become an unfamiliar place with new technologies, attitudes, and lifestyles.
Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (aka Rai), while seeking to familiarize himself with this era, somehow locates a loyal servant of his, Frankenstein, who is currently the principal of a South Korean high school. Rai decides that this high school would be the perfect place to help him learn about the new world. He enrolls, and suddenly becomes the friend of Shinwoo, an immature teenager who is also a master martial artist. But this new world is no safer than the old, and the dignified, bewildered, technologically illiterate Rai finds himself caught up in adventures both ridiculous and dangerous.

The forum post may contain spoilers. Please read at your own risk, etc...

I really enjoy it, and I really hope others can get into it so we can discuss it more :]

Got hooked on this from Irby and Xelipsis. Currently on chapter 70. I like it so far but I know I'm going to hate waiting on it to come out each week when I'm caught up, because it's only 7 pages a week...

Noblesse Chapter 150/151
I'm all for getting more of the ex-organization members to join their group but they are all staying in the same house. It's like some yaoi fanfic waiting to happen. Just read 151 and that whole "omg she's my sister" "no she's not" seemed kind of pointless when she unknowingly committed suicide. Usually I hate when enemies get killed off so easily (like Soul Eater where you can die from being too powerful...) but I'll let it slide since she was already beaten.

I started reading Noblesse two days ago and I couldn't stop reading .. lol
I am completely hooked :@_@:

This manhwa is amazing! :baka:

Been a while since I've posted and it looks like this is read by few people. Im gonna necro-bump it to see if anyone else has started reading it.

Noblesse 192
I think that it was pretty badass that Frankenstein is a human and can use a soul weapon and is even stronger than two higher up nobles. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel is now revealed to be a noblesse who rules over the nobles. Also what the hell is with Ragnarok being as long as Sephiroth's sword in the last chapter? Can't wait for more chapters. It's hard to believe it's almost been 200 chapters and they still leave you feeling clueless.

This is really a good manwha . I really like 270:
With Rai sleeping I don't see this fight to be short like the rest but I hope Frankenstein and Rajak will finish this quickly
The story is greater with every chapter and I hope they will make a anime as epic as the manwha.

It seems not a lot of people read this manhwa around here .

Great chapter
-Frankenstein losing , I really liked the op version of Frankenstein , but I believe he will get mad on something and own again xD.
-Another elder , well I believe it's time for Rai to wake up and kick ass or they will have a hard time against the elders ...
-And Rael , I am starting to like him , at least for now xD .

Hell yeah! :smile:
I certainly hope so too, this series deserves more recognition and it really does have a fun and epic story to it.

Picked this back up again and but started from scratch, and I am so glad I did, really enjoying the humor of the first 30ish chapters on the 2nd time around. Another 20 or so chapters to reread and then I can enjoy Noblesse anew!

Oo Never knew this had thread
Looking forward to your views gecko!

Also, Noblesse will be back around april 25-29!
Looks like author has recovered
Ability+ Noblesse will come back together it seems so

Frankenstein :love:

When he forgot something as simple as Rai's lunch money because he was devising a guide to the 21st century and it had just dawned on him what he had done to his master :laugh:

He is really devoted to that Principal/student act to not let it slip despite that internal "ohshit" moment!

But yeah, picking this back up is step 1 on my list to shorten my manga backlog. And I'm motivated!

Gawd. 139 chapters in, and I still can't get enough of the straight-faced "tense" humor that appears at the end of chapters!
:laugh:

^

How far are you with it now then?

Chapter 321

Pretty pumped to see the lord in action for the first time. I really hope she actually does destroy those two as a little display of her power. Especially the annoying were-woman, she's so obnoxious. Wonder if Rai's reaction means we'll see them two meet soon too, that would be pretty cool.

not that far, mid 40's. I have the attention span of a coke addicted goldfish :crying:

Back