Black Blood Brothers

xomikronx

Black Blood Brothers

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I think it's out up to two episodes? Haven't seen it yet. Anyone that has seen it have any input on the show? Story? Character Design?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten through 4 episodes. I'll give it a general good as a start. It isn't the development drama that is Blood+ and I won't give it the horror/gore level of Hellsing. I'm going to say it is some combination of Karin and Hellsing as far as comparative vampire series go. I actually hate to compare vampire series because I think that is unfair way to judge different series. However, this should give you a good idea of whether you might enjoy it.

OKay, I have just got done with the first two episodes. So far, I like it. It something different. Haven't really found an anime series that I liked lately.

BTW, doesn't Kotaro (the little kid) look like Quatre from Gundam Wing?

I saw the five subbed episodes and it's a good series. Jirou is an interesting main character with a mysterious past and he can be pretty funny at times. As for Kotaro he is too childish and he can become really annoying. It was funny how Jirou hit him in the first episode because he wouldn't let him sleep.

I just saw episode 10 and the story keeps getting more interesting.
Overall:
We finally got a small idea of what Cassa's objective is and it's becoming clearer that Kotarou is somehow related to Alice, perhaps even Alice reincarnated. Only 2 more episodes remain and all our questions will be answered.

wow, is the series only going to 12 eps. huh, i didn't expect it too be that short. it's good so far though. they aren't even making this a display of power series either. they could have easily made this a display of who has more power.

I seriously think they could have made it longer... at least 20 more eps! I am craving more of this I loved the characters. I loved Jiro and Zelman. Zelman made me melt.

I agree, this has been one of my favs for years now. They did a great job on this, but it definitely could of gone longer, even if there were to pit a few filler eps to give a better image of the main characters.

opening scene of this made me think i wasnt watching ep1 lol
other than that i rly enjoyed the first ep , so on to ep2

just finished the final ep
rly rly enjoyed this short but very sweet show
real shame there isnt a second season
im hoping the manga will finish the story properly

Back