Meine Liebe

runpsicat

Forum Moderator
Meine Liebe
(a.k.a. Ginyu Mokushiroku: Meine Liebe)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Currently being subbed by Shi-Fa.

Looks to be a pretty-boy series bordering on yaoi with a lot of German terms to be butchered by Japanese voice actors. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole cast is made up of famous voice actors. o_o

Episode 01:
And talk about the shounen-ai hints. I thought Camus would be a girl but nooo... he isn't. What a waste. As for the show I can't decide yet from this single episode whether or not I will like it.

I knida liked
ep 01
how that guy stopped the duel. Gives the saying "/me pokes somebody with a stick" a new meaning. And that guy who talks to flowers is creepy.

Anyway, not overly impressed with the first episode. Pretty much nothing happened, and while looking at some bishounen might be enough for some girls, it's not for me. And why does the whole episode is set in the dusk or in dark rooms? The German however is neat. Maybe the later eps will be more interesting.

Btw, did you know that Rosenstolz is a famous pop band in Germany (with a gay male lead, so it kinda makes you think :pickleda: ): http://www.rosenstolz.de

CU,
lamer_de

Would be appreciated if this discussion could go back on topic, after all, this forum is about discussion rather than distribution.

Episode 2 released. Definitely better than Episode 1 (has boy x girl love story). Any thoughts?

isnt that island named...after translated into english...Kitchen?

Back