Which manga did you buy today?

I haven't exactly bought one today but two days ago I ordered the first volume of Yubisaki Milktea which will arrive on monday among other things. I post this now because it will be a while before I can afford another new manga XD.

Umm... because I rather not wait until Wed. to post this, I'm going to buy Monster volume 12 on Wed..

Well 2 days ago I bought Honey and Clover vol 1, Black God Vol 2, and Harukaze Bitter Bop vol 1. Never read any reviews of Harukaze before or even heard of it, but I was browsing along enjoying the fact that there weren't any preteens cloggin up the aisle reading smutty yoai manga so I read a chapter of it and liked it. The cover caught my eye cuz I thought Kaede looked cute (was confirmed when I read more into it).

Today I'm pissed because I DIDN'T buy any manga. The place near my house that always seemed to have everything failed me. I used a rightstuf catalogue to discover an assload of interesting-looking manga and they had none of it, and the ones they did have didn't have volume 1. Even the series that I've already been buying lacked the proper volume.

Today, I bought disappointment.

Today I'm pissed because I DIDN'T buy any manga. The place near my house that always seemed to have everything failed me. I used a rightstuf catalogue to discover an assload of interesting-looking manga and they had none of it, and the ones they did have didn't have volume 1. Even the series that I've already been buying lacked the proper volume.

Today, I bought disappointment.

Bah!! Buying manga in person? That's so old school. :p

Use DD if you can't meet the high free shipping minimum for TRSI.

All I picked up recently was Hachikuro vol 1. I'll repost my entire artbook collection once it all comes in. Can't wait for my newest Haibane item in my collection.

i bought vols 1-6 of Gundam 0079, and 4 of the ORIGINAL gundam manga from a garage sale.

and i picked up aliennine vol 1 at a used book shop

and i picked up aliennine vol 1 at a used book shop

Alien Nine is a pretty good manga, and kind of like Narutaru in that the cute exterior hides something more disturbing.

Picked up my new artbooks (in the collectors thread in the anime section), got Calling You novel in the mail, and a replacement for my damaged Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms manga.

I bought Excel Saga volume 17 from Amazon.co.uk along with Warhammer 40k Soulstorm (Not an anime but that is my entire shopping basket).

I'm quite eager for it's arrival, I've been waiting for it for about 9 months now, I only hope it meets my high expectations for it, the previous volume was quite delightful but lacked enough content to come close to satisfying me.

I didnt buy any manga but today I received special A in my mailbox. A present with my new year of AniWay.

Well yesterday I finally got around to re-buying both volumes of the first Trigun manga series (because I lost them) and also got Battle Royale Ultimate Edition Vol. 2.Haven't read them yet, but can't wait.

i bought today from barnes & noble:
kamiyadori vol. 1
kamiyadori vol. 2
kamiyadori vol. 3
kamiyadori vol. 4

and i ordered at barnes & noble:
yotsuba&! vol. 3
yotsuba&! vol. 4
yotsuba&! vol. 5
welcome to the nhk vol. 6

Back